Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

6 Million.......6 Million?

That can't be right, I refuse to accept that.

Parish said bidding starts at 20 MILLION, and he NEVER lies.

Oh, can I say that, will Parish offer me out, threaten to sue me, insult my mother?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
And financials are not your best argument with two insolvent situations and between 10,000 to 13000 paying punters (taking away the freebies) through the palace gate. Percentage of turnover, the Brighton loss is manageable and being addressed. Palace however rely on the cash of 4 rich men.

Don't bank on it.
With another £8 mill lost predicted for this season, that's a £24 mill loss in three seasons, TB won't cover those losses indefinitely

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

Don't bank on it.
With another £8 mill lost predicted for this season, that's a £24 mill loss in three seasons, TB won't cover those losses indefinitely

8000 more punters per game through the door next season compared to the start of this season will address a fair chunk of it :)

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
[MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] what would you do if the 6 million bid was accepted? Hypothetically. What would your initial reaction be?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

What would be your valuation of Bridcutt ?
As it seems you are struggling financially, do you reckon some premiership team will chance their arm with a derisory offer ?

More to the point, what has this got to do with your vastly over-rated soon to be ex-player being sold to man u? The purpose of this thread is to enjoy your discomfort at the thought that your horrible little club will soon lose its prized asset. Try to keep on track and on topic.

Feb 14, 2010
Don't bank on it.

Brighton will playing in the division its support deserves by 3 years time. A club that gets 26000 for Peterboro at home is not long for the Championship. You know it, we know it. Palace with 13,000 paying punters will always be struggling in the Championship or below

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
[MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] what would you do if the 6 million bid was accepted? Hypothetically. What would your initial reaction be?

If it was £6 mill cash up front , with say £4 mill in add ons, plus him staying till the end of the season, I'll take it .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Don't bank on it.

Oh no, I'm so f***ing worried now because some Palace mong that has been sad enough to post on our board nearly 500 times in the past 3 months has started claiming that we are "struggling financially" despite the fact we're in the process of signing a player for £2 million.
Fuuuuck, I bet he's an expert on finances and how to run a football club. After all, the club he supports has always been financially viable. f***. I think I'm going to have to slit my throat. It's the only option.

Bellend.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

You know it'll be undisclosed, followed by the usual suspects claiming a £25m fee per limb paid upfront in crisp new £50 notes personally delivered by Ferguson in the queens personal helicopter

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't bank on it.

He doesn't need to , he has brought in a new CEO , Paul Barber who turned around the commercial fortunes at the FA and Spurs. A very lucrative shirt sponsorship deal will reduce the losses next season onwards. Unnecessary costs inherited from the ex CEO are being expunged with a vengeance.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of course it is, great accountant TB's got there !!

Would you like to be as poor as Mike Ashley as his companies have gone into liquidation 3 or 4 times, due to his accountants actions, and opened up next day under a newr name oh sorry I forgot you support Palace and they did similar didnt they?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so albion fans, let's be honest zaha is pretty decent, i know even the most hardend anti palace boy will find that deep in his heart, but how will you albion fans feel when he's the most exciting player playing for england? when he's one on one with the goalkeeper in the last min of the world cup final, will you put his past aside or will you just see an ex palace boy and secretly hope he misses ps. i'm not a palace fan

hahahahahaha

A/ England will never get there
B/ Zaha is so far behind Walcott, Chamberlin, Young, Milner, Downing......he wont even make the squad, he was awful in his only appearance when 20 squad memebers were unavailable.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He doesn't need to , he has brought in a new CEO , Paul Barber who turned around the commercial fortunes at the FA and Spurs. A very lucrative shirt sponsorship deal will reduce the losses next season onwards. Unnecessary costs inherited from the ex CEO are being expunged with a vengeance.

So Barbers been brought in this season to sort out the finances, and with a 4000? Increase in capacity, and hardly no money spent of transfers compared to last season,he's predicting the same loss for his first season ?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Latest Palace academy graduate Hiram Boateng starts for tonight's FA Cup replay against Stoke. He turned 17 last Tuesday.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
As it seems you are struggling financially, do you reckon some premiership team will chance their arm with a derisory offer ?

All new and exciting business loss moey in the 1st few years,set up costs build costs etc.....that will soon go into a positive with 30000 fans through the door each week, the only time Palacewill see 30000 is over 3 games at home or a visit to the Amex:ascarf:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

:ffsparr: you fool. We are not struggling financially as Tony has covered and written off the 8million loss, and has brought in Paul Barber to sort out any future losses.

A premiership team may bid for Liam Bridcutt, but he won't go for a derisory offer this transfer window
:ffsparr::ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here