Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the posters with so called sources

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just hope that Gus is being incredibly fussy about who he wants to bring here and recent history would suggest that nobody who is willing to post rumours on NSC has a scooby about what is going on. The rumours have been more disappointing than normal as they have ratched up to ridiculous levels this close season and not a grain of truth in any of them except maybe KLL so far.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well my sources haven't 'failed' at all, thanks.

Anyway, carry on.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I just hope that Gus is being incredibly fussy about who he wants to bring here and recent history would suggest that nobody who is willing to post rumours on NSC has a scooby about what is going on. The rumours have been more disappointing than normal as they have ratched up to ridiculous levels this close season and not a grain of truth in any of them except maybe KLL so far.

I suspect that much of the activity is very much kept under wraps, especially this season as so much is at stake. I know from speaking to a colleague that the club have inquired about a championship player that hasn't been mentioned in any post that I can see, my colleague is the players uncle, I suspect that this in the case with most of our targets. I won't name the player as I was asked to keep stum regards the chaps identify and I haven't a clue on the seriousness of the approach.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Most of the threads on NSC are best ignored over the summer. I do take solace in the current demise of CPFC's squad however - long may it continue.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Most of the threads on NSC are best ignored over the summer. I do take solace in the current demise of CPFC's squad however - long may it continue.

Agreed. It seems Murray IN, ALL THEIR BEST PLAYERS OUT... One assumes they need to in order to pay Judas' wages.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This is the only sauce that I am interested in at the moment, went down rather well last night with some bobotie, rice and samosas;

472_MrsBallsChutney_Chilli.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are clearly several people in the know who post as much as they can without ruining the chance of ever being in the know again.

Buckley in, Lua Lua all but done, Lua Lua medical failure, Lua Lua renegotiate, Bennett out, Murray to Palace all broke on NSC. If you know who to look for, you'll soon be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here