Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Palace fans saying that the flags against Doncaster were 'Plastic.......

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
The Nigels have grabbed onto this idea that we have mostly Arsenal / Man u / tottenham plastics fans now with season tickets at the Amex. They have no other piss take for us at the moment. Everytime i hear it i smacks of green eyed monster

I am jealous of there kit, red and blue stripes look realy classy .

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Why does this happen?

Every time I want an update at Dale Farm (Council Tax Free Site)..it directs me to CPFC, Selhurst Park. Can anybody help?:wink:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
That Wiki picture of Selhurst must be photoshopped or very old - it looks almost full :lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
That Wiki picture of Selhurst must be photoshopped or very old - it looks almost full :lolol:
Hark at the big timers:lolol:
Will you ever fill your new stadium? You can't blame the away fans not bringing enough as the crowd shows that even if they had brought no fans there must have been empty seats in the home ends.Doesn't look too good ,new ground top of the league and still not selling out.:clap2:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Will you ever fill your new stadium? You can't blame the away fans not bringing enough as the crowd shows that even if they had brought no fans there must have been empty seats in the home ends.Doesn't look too good ,new ground top of the league and still not selling out.:clap2:

Every game has been a sell out so far. :facepalm:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

Every game has been a sell out for home fans.

Come back when you've sold out your Amex allocation.
600 tickets still unsold:p

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The Nigels have grabbed onto this idea that we have mostly Arsenal / Man u / tottenham plastics fans now with season tickets at the Amex. They have no other piss take for us at the moment. Everytime i hear it i smacks of green eyed monster

So what were their fans made of when they were in the premiership or when they some how manage to string a few results together and their gate rises slightly.

Hypercritical, bitter and very jealous. Makes me laugh. :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here