Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Hope he gets his throat slit....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Garry Glitter is a xxxx, and its really a shame that he was behind some of the most popular tunes of the 1970s which really sum up the glam rock era but thanks to him being an utter utter wanker who should burn in hell I now feel uncomfortable whenever one of his songs are heard.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Send him to HMP Lewes.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
bhaexpress said:
Wonder which country he'll try and move to.

He can try to move to any country he likes, but the UK is the only one that HAS to accept him. And I can't imagine many others will.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I thought he was sentenced to be deported back to the UK on his release.

I hope this all goes horribly wrong for him and, instead of a repreive, he gets another 20 years in jail. After all, he got the shortest possible sentence last time and he practically admitted his guilt by paying-off one of his victims.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They encourage the paying off of victims there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would rather he came back to Britain than ferried off to a country, somewhere like Thailand, where he gets away with far too much, and can't cope with a person of his type.

He is our responsibility and he should have been jailed along time ago and for a lot longer.

On second thoughts, is hell a country???

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Garry Glitter is a xxxx, and its really a shame that he was behind some of the most popular tunes of the 1970s which really sum up the glam rock era but thanks to him being an utter utter wanker who should burn in hell I now feel uncomfortable whenever one of his songs are heard.

I know what you are saying here. I love listening to the glam oldies, however, the sinister revelations about his lewd personal life now leaves an empty space in my musical past. Like you I cannot and will not listen to anything he or sadly even the Glitter Band had anything to do with.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
"Hey, you, what'ya gonna do,
now I'm back with the boys again?'

Christ, some of his lyrics sound extremely sinister given what we now know about old pervert paedophile.

I hope he dies soon in a cockroach-infested Third World jail

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like the bit where Glitter says he wasn't molesting the girls, the judge being He Whanh Kinh (!)...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:D

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Ok, at the risk of getting banned, this was the worst Gary Glitter joke I heard.

Q. What have Gary Glitter & a bottle of Rum got in common?
A. They both come in tots!

Shocking, tasteless & I feel ashamed for writing it!

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here