Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All love and peace at St.Marys / Blaney

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes but as we have Henderson for a month will he still be available ?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Jason Robinson? Doesn't he play RUGBY? :dunce:

Yep. Just shows how much of a hurdle Mac has to get over to get back into the team.....

I think his future must lie in a loan - I thought he wasn't a bad player, but his confidence took a kicking and the arguments were too public. Let him go to another team to prove that he can still do the job, then either bring him back or sell him on. Everyone (including MM) says that Yelldell earned us the 1pt which kept us up - what about the goal against Sunderland that Mac scored to get us 3 pts?

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
HampshireSeagulls said:
Yep. Just shows how much of a hurdle Mac has to get over to get back into the team.....

I think his future must lie in a loan - I thought he wasn't a bad player, but his confidence took a kicking and the arguments were too public. Let him go to another team to prove that he can still do the job, then either bring him back or sell him on. Everyone (including MM) says that Yelldell earned us the 1pt which kept us up - what about the goal against Sunderland that Mac scored to get us 3 pts?

sorry but how exactly was he not a bad player?

Took one of my mates to watch him play and my friend was totally pissing himself whenever mccammon got the ball.

He is fookin useless. Iwelumo was like maradonna compared to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here