Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 560

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wholeheartedly support those fans for kicking off tonight. That bunch of FAILURES they were sitting amongst owed them big time, so to refuse an autograph for being "too tired"...well, I think my reaction would have been fairly similar, being as the majority of those players will be jumping ship and f***ing right off in the summer after being paid a kings ransom this season to take that club down with a whimper.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The fans were tired of Ba's bleeting and thought he was trying to pull the wool over their eyes.....
Guest speaker Alan Shearer, lost his coat, but still managed to escape after a close shave

Last edited:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Taken from west ham forum "Knees up mother Brown (KUMB)

Just got back.

Moose's tweet is right - everyones making something out of nothing in that it was just a few blokes being dickheads (presumably to Ba - I didnt see) and after some shouting they got promptly lobbed out by security. Minor pub trouble.

Spoke to Demba after and he seemed quiet but polite - he stood for a photo with me. He seemed to be in a little clique with da costa and ilunga though - the former was also polite.

The blokes from eastenders even recreated the moment on stage ("I'm too tired"... Fight!) much to the crowds amusement.

Green didn't turn up because his wife gave birth today but Cole I was told has gone AWOL - didn't even turn up for the bus to the hotel apparently and no one knows where he is. Poor show.

Spector, Parker - gentleman. The former didn't seem to know where he'll be next season but I told him I'd love to see him get another year.

Gabbidon was a lovely bloke and we talked in length. Seems to think there's no chance in hell of him getting a new deal.

Hitz - very shy and quiet. Didn't have much to say to me.

Lars - full of energy, great guy to meet.

Kean - another nice bloke and enjoyed a bit of banter (a few blokes took the piss out of him for his sitters but he laughed it off).

The best of the bunch though were our academy players Collison, Tomkins and Noble, who seemed to stand away from their tables and talk to fans all night. Noble said he'll definitely be back for next weekend - top, top lads and it looks like they'll stick with us.

Also scotty's speech was pretty much goodbye. He said he knows we'll come back up not just because of the players but the great fans we have.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well it ain't often that I have a smile on me chops this early in the day, but this latest slice of shambolic West-Hammery has got me grinning like a Cheshire moggy! :clap2:

I'm loving the car crash that is Gold, Sullivan & Brady. Football-wise, everything they touch seems to turn to shit. I just hope Brumscum join the relegation party this weekend - just to rub their smug, 'orrible faces in the football guano some more. Marvelous stuff. :yahoo:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Classy Club, classy players, and classy supporters. We've got these Monkeys turning up at the Amex next season.

Cops called as West Ham star clashes with fans at gala dinner | The Sun |Sport|Football

WEST HAM'S wretched season plummeted to new depths last night when cops were called to the club's posh bash in London.The event at the Grosvenor Hotel descended into angry scenes involving Hammers striker Demba Ba and defender Danny Gabbidon.An eyewitness at the £275-per-head event - just 24 hours after the club was relegated from the Premier League - revealed how Ba triggered the mayhem when he was asked by a fan for his autograph.

The player replied, "I'm too tired" and the fan snapped, "I pay £60,000 a year for a box at this s*** club, I'm not going anywhere."

The fan squared up to Ba with Gabbidon stepping in to keep them apart. A table was knocked over in the mayhem. The eyewitness said: "The players had just eaten their first course and there was a little interval. "One fan walked past Demba Ba and said, 'Can I have your autograph?' Ba turned round and said, 'I'm too tired'."That triggered the mayhem. The fan went berserk, shouting and screaming at Ba, hurling all sorts of racist insults at him - and Ba looked like he was about to lash out when Danny Gabbidon separated them."A table was tipped over and security men raced into the room - it was chaos. Within moments, police were all over the place."Everyone was there, including the club's owners David Gold and David Sullivan."Sullivan was furious and screaming, 'Why did this happen after everything we've just been through?'"It was a pathetic sight and left everybody feeling ashamed." Eyewitnesses say celebrity fan and host Ben Shepherd tried in vain to calm the storm, jumping on stage to beg the yobs, "Please sit on your seats don't throw them ."Police and security staff restored control as some fans dashed out of the hotel and disappeared into the Park Lane crowds, pursued by stewards.A hotel worker claimed one of the yobs kung-fu kicked over a vintage vase while others ran amok in the hotel's luxurious dining room.But a security source at West Ham warned: "We know exactly who they are, and they won't be getting away with this."Players quickly made their escape out of the hotel's back exits. They had been ordered to attend and allegedly faced club fines if they did not show up.About 200 people were at the event including corporate sponsors.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here