Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] All Hail The Ignore User Option

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Wonderful stuff, I didn't realise you could ’ignore’ a User, thought it was only ‘threads’
So happy that I can start using NSC again, although most, if not all, the threads will be hard
to follow and comprehend as the ignored user dominates pretty much, everything that’s on here! 😩
After a recent England match I got fed up of reading the piffle on NSC and went to look at the BBC news website instead
and was aghast to find the same username popping up all over that too…….🙄

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wonderful stuff, I didn't realise you could ’ignore’ a User, thought it was only ‘threads’
So happy that I can start using NSC again, although most, if not all, the threads will be hard
to follow and comprehend as the ignored user dominates pretty much, everything that’s on here! 😩
After a recent England match I got fed up of reading the piffle on NSC and went to look at the BBC news website instead
You say there’s an ‘ignore thread’ option? My must give that a go…

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
😂 people coming on here just to announce they’re ignoring the thread. Oh how we laughed 😂😂👍

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Sorry, did you say something?

Seriously though, I’ve never used either feature, probably never will. I read Twitter, no one on here comes within a mile of the irritation some of that lot give me, in fact I find this forum entertaining, useful and informative generally speaking

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
to follow and comprehend
as the ignored user dominates pretty much, everything that’s on here! 😩

There’s only one username that comes straight to mind, far too much time on their hands.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
People coming on here to announce a feature that's been there for AGES simply to have a pop at an unnamed user :shrug: (ps don't bother replying, thread is being added to the other 1750 ignored threads I have)
Mmmm, when you’ve posted 53500 times on here you probably do know all the intricate features available. I don't live on here, I don't know everything about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here