Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All accountants are greedy, cash obsessed pond life. Discuss.*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you think accountants are dull (which I don't, as it happens), you should get to know an auditor.

This.

Also an accountant happpens to be one of my best chums and a nicer person you could not wish to meet, he also has an in depth knowledge of music.

Last edited:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I know a few accountants and all they ever seem to talk about is money, how much they earn, how much they could earn, how much their directors earn, how much everyone else earns in comparison. They seem to be linked by a common obsession with trying to outdo their work buddies by buying bigger and more expensive material things before boasting about how much they cost and how big their houses are and how fast their landrovers go and which golf clubs they play at. Maybe I am tarring accountants with the same brush but surely amoebas have more layers to them?

I have to say I used to play golf with 2 accountants and they were EXACTLY like this. However, I have two long term friends who are accountants and they are totally the opposite. So, in conclusion, some are like this and some aren't!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you think accountants are dull (which I don't, as it happens), you should get to know an auditor.

I worked with an outgoing auditor - He looked at your shoes when he spoke to you

or Internal auditors - sit on the hill overlooking the battle, then come down and shoot the survivors

What about Actuaries ?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Any thread that ends 'discuss' instantly makes my opinion of the pompous OP as a prize cock. This one is no different, discuss.

You're absolutely right there. Somehow I was overcome with my own self importance and momentarily became lodged very far indeed up my own sphincter. Apologies.

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
An accountant pulls into a McDonalds in his Porsche 911 Turbo, picks up a Chicken Mayo from the drive through, then sits in the parking area and scoffs his nosh. Upon finishing, he nips out of the driver's seat, and puts the wrapper in a bin not five feet away. In this split second, a loitering chav jumps in the motor, fires it up and boots it. The accountant makes a grab for the door handle, gets his hand caught, and his arm is ripped off at the shoulder by the fleeing car. He is in a state of shock, naturally, and looks down where his arm once was, and cries, 'My Rolex!...' :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here