Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All aboard the love Gus.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Just feel that at Charlton on Saturday with such a massive following we need to let Gus Know what a legend he has become already, it's pretty clear that from his remarks in the papers over the weekend he's not sure why the pricks at Withdean are on his back. maybe he thinks they are clueless & i for one agree. I think we need a bit more praise heaped on Gus. Let's get behind the team as always & more importantly let's show Gus what he means to us as proper fans. GUS POYETS BLUE & WHITE ARMY.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All aboard the Gus love train, hola he is the chosen one :amex:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He'll be off to Chelsea or Blackburn Rovers in two years, so let's enjoy him while he's here. All aboard the Gus bus!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
These people must be named and shamed.How embarrasing

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's gonna be a wall of blue & white noise: & Gus will love it. We all will. A small minority of saddo boo-boys on Sat ain't gonna de-rail this choo-choo. :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
An enormous Gus flag is definately in order. :clap2: Get making pop-pickers

gun__1244035479_caesar_gus.jpg

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Just feel that at Charlton on Saturday with such a massive following we need to let Gus Know what a legend he has become already, it's pretty clear that from his remarks in the papers over the weekend he's not sure why the pricks at Withdean are on his back. maybe he thinks they are clueless & i for one agree. I think we need a bit more praise heaped on Gus. Let's get behind the team as always & more importantly let's show Gus what he means to us as proper fans. GUS POYETS BLUE & WHITE ARMY.

I will bounce this every day until Saturday, just to make sure you all get the message. :albion1:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I think by his comments maybe he is starting to change his mind that we the club for him long term, as he seemed really heated about the fans asking for the ball to be hit long.
I really hope our own fans dont force him to leave early as i much prefer the passing game, he will still tell the players if a long ball opportunity to put someone through on goal, he would tell them to take it.
But he wants the team to pass the ball and control the game, i for one think its much better than having a manager who wants no skill involved and be all about power and no skill.
Just worrys me that these fans who stupidly want this will force out a good manager and players.
Thats another reason why i think that the north stand chat gang dont do anything good for the albion in general by supposed jokes and insults to people.
Hopefully they take note of Poyets comments, if they dont get ready to lose him, but more than likely they will ask for the players to hit the ball long as a joke even more.
One word i have for these fans
Begins with I and ends in s.
Im coming to Charlton on Saturday from Nottingham, looking forward to it, then also going to Yeovil at home and Peterborough away.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

:bowdown:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

:albion2::clap2::clap2::clap2::albion2:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Can't make this game as im not in the country. But when i listen to it on Seagulls player i wanna hear a massive rendition of... Gus Poyet my lord Gus Poyet, Gus Poyet my lord Gus Poyet, Gus Poyet my lord Gus Poyet, Ohhhhh loooord Gus Poyet

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just worrys me that these fans who stupidly want this will force out a good manager and players.
Thats another reason why i think that the north stand chat gang dont do anything good for the albion in general by supposed jokes and insults to people.
Hopefully they take note of Poyets comments, if they dont get ready to lose him, but more than likely they will ask for the players to hit the ball long as a joke even more.

Hang on - the threads for Gus and the style of play he has brought here has had just about 100% support here on NSC, aside from the odd slight reservation from some posts. There has not been ONE THREAD I have seen bemoaning the way we are playing - thats been exclusively down to a small minority of complete and utter PRICKS at Withdean.

Anyway, Gus is WAY too cool for NSC, even if there was anyone here giving him pelters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here