Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's Open Top Bus Tour

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion's Open Top Bus Tour
Posted on: Sat 30 Apr 2011

By Tim Dudding

Albion fans are invited to celebrate the club's promotion success with the players during an open top bus ride along Brighton seafront on Sunday 8th May.

The newly-crowned League One champions will be the guests of Brighton & Hove City Council at a civic reception in the afternoon.

The open top bus will then set off from outside the council offices in Grand Avenue at approximately 5.30pm.

The team will make its way along the seafront to Madeira Drive, where the players will be presented to the fans from the mezzanine level.

Poyet said, "I would like to thank all supporters on behalf of the team and the club for all of their tremendous support throughout the season. We will be working hard through the break to prepare for the Championship next season and look forward to seeing you all at the Amex."

Brighton & Hove City Council chief executive John Barradell said, "With the new Amex Stadium and promotion, 2011 will surely go down as one of the greatest years in the Albion's history.

"I'm sure thousands of residents will want to come out and show their support for their local club."

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albions Open Top Bus Tour

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I get back from Nottingham at 5:30, so will make a brisk stroll down to the seafront from the station.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What is the Mezzanine level ? So its basically along the seafront and past the pier. Last ones ended at the council i believe

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Shame it's in the evening as well during Man U Chelsea as lots of floating football fans won't bother going.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shame it's in the evening as well during Man U Chelsea as lots of floating football fans won't bother going.

Thought this. 4pm the Man U game isn't it ?

Must admit am toying with idea of Utd game and then dash out for the final bit of the parade, should take a good 30 mins from the council and bound to run late.

Does the Versity (sp) show games ? May be a good place to watch game and can then just join parade from there

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Where Burger King is. The squad can get burger after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here