Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Xmas Dinner at the Grand - news???

Lush

Mods' Pet
Anything salacious to report?

Was it a Micky-type event where all the players were tucked up by 10pm?

Or a Taylor-do when Gary Hart was wandering around completely trashed at 4am?

I'm assuming that it was a good one as none of the people who went seem to be up yet.....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Superwife had a decorating injury so we had to take it easy, and we left a little early too so very little in the way of a hangover.

McGhee was first up on the dance floor.

I won a signed shirt in the raffle.

NSC is proud to say we were outbid for all the auction items. Ferret even suggested that fans would be nuts to pay that sort of money for pictures and memorabelia. I think McGhee paid £400 for a pair of Pompey-ManU tickets for the 17th of March. Does he know something we don't?

I think Harty was a little disturbed by drink.

And these are the only pictures I got (Roz got more)

Roz and Lord Bracknell now have suitable headgear for the South Stand at Withdean.

And goodness knows what Roz had eaten!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 302

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
McGhee danced like a knackered ex-pro. Dick Knight and wife (oops - forgot her name) danced till the wee small hours (that fella moves you know). Leon Knight had a few bits of totty in tow. I think it's fair to say he likes the attention.

One of the Albion players - no names - said all the players are 'very much looking forward' to playing QPR next month. Most of the players were gone by 11pm.

Roz looked sublime, Lord Bracknell as dapper as ever.

Dean Wilkins promised that he would insist all of the youth team goes to the Forty Notes Christmas Party. Dick Knight pledged he would do his best to be at the gig. Mark McGhee said he didn't know anything about the Forty Notes Fund, but was delighted when we told him. He said he would like to come and believes a few of the players might as well. Paul Rogers and Paul Camillin are dead certs to be there.

Good fun all round.

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Well, boys and girls, I've been downloading away today and there are, indeed, more pics from last night. Unfortunately my web server has gone down for "10 minutes" for "emergency maintenance" - perhaps someone finally poured a bucket of cold water over Leon and some of it leaked into the works - so a link will follow.

In the meantime, here's some of the action:

Attachments

• oooogh.jpg
    oooogh.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 237

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Roz you have just broken my heart with that picture of OGH :cry:

There are so many caption possibilities in those pictures I don't know where to start.

I would definitely shag Grovers and Michel though. Good looking boys.

Superphil looks uncannily like Vic Reeves.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Nice photos's of Dannybouy and me (burrish gull) and it's Simon not Steve!! Got to say Paul Rodgers is a top bloke and was telling us about how great it was to be a pro footballer, he said any player who moans about it is a liar, it's an easy life. Dick Knight told me what an utter slimeball (his words) Bill Archer was and how the local council could'nt care less about the Albion at first but he talked them around. He's 99% sure we will get Falmer, and told me a few other things that I can't repeat but they are all positive.

Leon Knight is a strange one, got talking to him (when I could get past the women) and got the impression he's just looking out for himself, very cocky but a great player all the same. Said he will beat Wardys record this season!! The other players left at 11 but little Leon stayed and was desperatly trying to avoid Mcghee because he was'nt supposed to be there, saw Dick Knight later giving him a ticking off!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here