Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Vs Yeovil - Official Thread

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Hawkins, Richards; Cox, Thomson, Virgo, Anyinsah; Forster, Murray. Subs: Lynch, Livermore, Hart Loft, Fraser.

Yeovil: (4-4-2) Begovic, Peltier, Skiverton, Forbes, Jones; Roberts, Way, Warne, Schofield; Welsh, Tomlin. Subs: Alcock, Murtagh, McCollin, Smith, Dayton.

Virgo straight back in. Surprising.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
i thought hawkins needed surgery? why is he playing after last weeks shambles?

shame about the midfield as well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyinsah - poor lad he had better be good otherwise he will be crucified

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
What is a concern is that Hawkins is playing with a hernia, and next week he flies to Munich for surgery - is there not a doctor in the UK that can perform this routine operation?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd rather have seen El Abd play than Hawkins.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'd read that as Anyinsah on the right and Cox on the left, will wait until kick-off to see.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
why is livermore not playing? did well in the first half last week in CM and well at LB in the second half. richards was raped all day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would have played Lynch instead of Hawkins. I'm sure Mickey knows what he is doing though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chance to set a club record of 6 straight away league wins, that'll be a defeat today then :lol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I can understand Virgo rather than Loft as its an away game but again we are sacrificing creativity in the middle for containment. Let's hope its enough again.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I read that Lynch carrying a knock as well.

So with Hawkins also not really fit, as Virgo is back in the staring 11, why not put him alongside Elphick and put Livermore Centre mid ?

I have just seen the goals in the Scunthorpe match and bearing in mind Hawkins has a got a hernia injury, why on earth is he starting against Yeovil?
No wonder Lynch has put in a transfer request, it is quite obvious to me that Adams does not rate Lynch.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Can't believe Livermore has been dropped rather than Thomson after the latter's performance last week Also dissapointed to see Hawkins still in the team, even if Lynch does have a knock, Virgo could have played there, or El-Abd, or anyone!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else getting the impression from the commentary that we are pretty shaky at the back and relying on a quick long hoof out of defence to Murray and Forster rather than actually trying to play football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here