Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v gills

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Going by the on line sales site at the moment it won't be many.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Good prices,chance for non STH's to go.i think it will be a pretty good crowd.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
reserve team ,in a word no,i will be a glory boy and wait for the 4th round

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Already brought my ticket, I was hoping around 18/19k but at the moment it doesn't look it.

Already brought my ticket, I was hoping around 18/19k but at the moment it doesn't look it.

To be fair, a home cup game would not normally be on sale nearly 4 weeks before.

I lot of people will be waiting to see if they can get Donny tickets, and those who can't might realise this could be their only easy chance to get a ticket at Falmer this season!!

Yes, this season! If we don't get another home cup draw, it wont be easy if you're not quick off the mark - they are also very well priced. I think your initial estimate of 18/19k is a good one. Unfortunately, I think most of the empty seats will be around me in the Family Stand

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Got mine a few days ago. Really wanted to go as it's the first game under floodlights ( well, some of it will be).

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
got my ticket a couple of weeks ago..

SSC, Spuds & Gills @ the same time

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Yep x 2; Me and my brother.

Also took the opportunity to buy tix in WSU, my season ticket is in North Stand but with cup games it allows the chance to sit elsewhere in the stadium for a nice change.

:)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yep x 2; Me and my brother.

Also took the opportunity to buy tix in WSU, my season ticket is in North Stand but with cup games it allows the chance to sit elsewhere in the stadium for a nice change.

:)
I've refrained from doing that, just incase I absolutely fall in love with the view from WSU - knowing I already have my ST in the North. But I could also see why you'd wish to sample other areas of the ground.

night games at the ac:ohmy:

Attachments

• falmer night.gif
    falmer night.gif
    185.7 KB · Views: 646

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd have thought people will be all over this, first evening game, for a lot of people the first ever game. Was hoping this and Tottenham would both be pretty much full, as I'm going to both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here