Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion (the chant)

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Dont get me wrong it is good when the whole stadium sing it but last night was sung way to many times.everytime a good song gets going it gets drowned out by someone starting that drone. also seems to be the only song/chant the west stand will sing.am i alone on this or does anyonelse agree?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Dont get me wrong it is good when the whole stadium sing it but last night was sung way to many times.everytime a good song gets going it gets drowned out by someone starting that drone. also seems to be the only song/chant the west stand will sing.am i alone on this or does anyonelse agree?

I do see you're point. A few times in west upper when we had a chant going, we got drowned out with ''albion''. Not the best atmosphere yesterday but we WON.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009

Yes you are alone on this.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Best general atmosphere of the season so far. Was it a coincidence that I didn't hear that tw*tty Palace chant the whole evening?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Nice pointless dig at the west stand, even you didn't seem to think this thread was worth starting with just your initial point.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
football (the game)
Dont get me wrong it is good when the whole team play it. but last night it was played way to many times. everytime a good game gets going it gets stopped out by someone blowing a whistle. also seems to be the only game that they play at the amex. am i alone on this or does anyonelse agree?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here