Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion tattoo

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Really random but I have a mate who is thinking of getting a tattoo for his football club and was just wondering whether anyone on here has an albion tattoo and if they do what does it look like or say?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a seagull with 'B.H.A.F.C' underneath it on my left shoulder.

It was my first tattoo (first of 4 thus far), and I personally love it, but I can understand why that kind of thing wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
My mate had one done a couple of years ago with the Seagulls badge and Brighton till I die underneath. Looked good except the tatooist spelt it Brigton till I diet.:lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
There are quite a few threads on here about this very subject, mate. Have a search and enjoy and intriguing array of Albion tatts. Personally, I've got the old crest on my right arm.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
gwpdylan said:
that said, out of interest which is cheapest/best in town

I don't have a tattoo, so can be of no assistance, but chances are the cheapest will probably be far from the best. Do you want
a) the cheapest?
b) the best?
c) the best value for money?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
my dads got the badge on back of his shoulder.

I have but the bloke in Turkey f***ed it up

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I got a seagull on my arm that looks like a chicken. Got it in Sydneys red light district by a drunk bloke quoting shakepere, my seagull also has an eyeball,

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
I got a seagull on my arm that looks like a chicken. Got it in Sydneys red light district by a drunk bloke quoting shakepere, my seagull also has an eyeball,

And a crocodile mouth.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Commander said:
And a crocodile mouth.

At least my seagull is facing the right direction!!:glare:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blue seagull on my upper right arm, keep meaning to get it added too in various ways but never get around too it!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
scooter1 said:
Red Dragon in Horsham, owned by a fella called Danny Fuller and he's about the best tattooist around - Did all of mine and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Not cheap, but then pay peanuts - get monkeys!!

Agreed, its a massive shame he was 'hounded' out of Brighton !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here