Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion supporter for life,

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Walking up to the Amex last Saturday,I asked my 10 year old son his thoughts,his reply was "I love supporting Brighton,I`m going to support them forever...even if somebody offered me Fifty million pounds I wouldn`t stop supporting them" Made a great day even better!:bhasign:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wise beyond his years. He understands something that several billionaire chairmen don't.

To paraphrase Nick Hornby, 'you don't choose your football club. Your club chooses you.'

Through thick and thin, through the bad times and the good.

The Albion have chosen well.

Mission accomplished, Dad.

Good lad! Bet that brought a tear to your eye when he said it.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Reminds me of a quote I heard from some Aussie sportsman a while ago (can't remember who).

When asked why he supported the team he did he replied: 'when you're born you're given two things - your name and your football team. And you can change one of them.'

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Walking up to the Amex last Saturday,I asked my 10 year old son his thoughts,his reply was "I love supporting Brighton,I`m going to support them forever...even if somebody offered me Fifty million pounds I wouldn`t stop supporting them" Made a great day even better!:bhasign:[/QUOTE how well a role model have you been, then, to have a son like that? :D

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
My son who is now 16, was told 5 mins after his birth 3 things, 1 he does not take drugs, 2 he does not smoke, 3 he doesnot support Palace, all other things in life I will support him in. It worked, he is as committed as i was that age and to see his face on Saturday was a huge thrill to me and maybe that is why I had to put my sunglasses to hide a few tears.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:D fantastic to hear , now if we can get future generations thinking this it will make for a very rosey future :)

Walking up to the Amex last Saturday,I asked my 10 year old son his thoughts,his reply was "I love supporting Brighton,I`m going to support them forever...even if somebody offered me Fifty million pounds I wouldn`t stop supporting them" Made a great day even better!:bhasign:

Amazing! What a superstar!

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Thanks for all the positive comments,I showed them to my boy and he thinks you are all realy coooool!! And to think his Chelsea/Arsenal/who ever supporting mates used to take the piss out of him supporting The Mighty Albion,now jealously eye his season ticket for the Amex.they just don`t know what they are missing out on,Support your local team!

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Walking up to the Amex last Saturday,I asked my 10 year old son his thoughts,his reply was "I love supporting Brighton,I`m going to support them forever...even if somebody offered me Fifty million pounds I wouldn`t stop supporting them" Made a great day even better!:bhasign:[/QUOTE how well a role model have you been, then, to have a son like that? :D

Not all good,but,got the important things right

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Good lad. When I was 10, my best mate was an Arsenal fan. Found him nine years later a couple of months ago and when he saw my FB status about us going up, he remarked "wow, that is commitment, you're still a Brighton fan after all these years!". Bleed blue and white.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I commented a few months back about how youngsters would been seen in BHA shirts before to long...

As I drove along the Lewes Road the other day I saw quite a few.. one of them looked about 9/10, he had the full kit including shinpads on!

Great to see I thought.. A new generation coming along and looking very chuffed to be wearing our colours!

I think the club may well have to order plenty of gear in for kids wanting all things BHA come December time!

Brilliant!

My son (3 years old), always shouts "SEAGULLS" as I drive past Falmer.. I can't wait to take him in a year or two!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here