Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion strikers?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Does anyone know why people feel the need to have a pop at one of our strikers when praising another?

Forster lovers seem to slag off Murray.

Murray lovers seem to be slating Dickinson off already for some reason.

Hart lovers (and lots of others) seem to enjoy slagging of Davies.

Davies lovers (not that there are that many of them) all seem certain he should be in the team and that Hart shouldn't have got a new contract.

Dickinson doesn't seem to have many lovers yet, probably because it's early days.

Just doesn't add up to me. Why can't we all appreciate that we have strength in depth up front? Admittedly i'm not sure if this pettyness extends past NSC, but it still seems pathetic to me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it's a case of wanting to argue why your favourite should get the nod ahead of the other. Dickinson is pretty much a replacement for Murray. So, the murray fans, threatened by dickinson, (over?) emphasise his weaknesses. The Davies fans see the re-signing of Hart as pushing Davies down the pecking order, and so on.

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Who gives a f***ing shit, Murray is better than Dickinson THE END!!!

Depends on your definition of better. Murray is better at being almost permanently injured and better at being a disloyal, unprofessional git. I'll give you that.

What's the point of supporting a player who doesn't want to play for us over one who does AND who is contributing something to the team?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray is immense, Dickinson is rather fantastic, Forster is the Golden boy, Hart is the lovable workhorse, Davies is (forgive me) the black sheep.

I love them all. :love: But mostly Murray.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Depends on your definition of better. Murray is better at being almost permanently injured and better at being a disloyal, unprofessional git. I'll give you that.

What's the point of supporting a player who doesn't want to play for us over one who does AND who is contributing something to the team?

What's the point of not supporting a player?

Murray is immense, Dickinson is rather fantastic, Forster is the Golden boy, Hart is the lovable workhorse, Davies is (forgive me) the black sheep.

I love them all. :love: But mostly Murray.

What the f*** is a black sheep?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would prefer to see Davies coming on instead of Hart but that is just personal preference. A fit Murray is the best we have without a doubt, Dickinson looks good but its the usual moans on here of he don't run around much. Never been a big fan of Forster (moans so much) but he scores goals so can't complain really. All in all we have a pretty good choice of strikers

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Some people never understand a joke! My word.

no you are right. Sorry didn't get it first time. Brilliant that. That joke is going to be everywhere. In fact I'm off down the pub to tell the lads. :tosser:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Your mum. :salute:

Meet her at the bank this morning did you, grovelling your way out of your debt that you can't pay off because nobody wants to employ a swindon supporting tard?

It was a question, I hadn't heard the phrase before - but i've just looked it up, rather than seek a useful response like 'your mum' from internet cretins.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Meet her at the bank this morning did you, grovelling your way out of your debt that you can't pay off because nobody wants to employ a swindon supporting tard?

It was a question, I hadn't heard the phrase before - but i've just looked it up, rather than seek a useful response like 'your mum' from internet cretins.

:clap2:

Magnificent, that's me told. Thanks for biting, by the way.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
754767.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here