Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Roar this saturday 24th Jan with special guest

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
This saturday 24th January the Albion Roar radio show will have Mr Phil Prosser live in the studio at our special guest. He will be talking about refereeing in the football league, the work he does at grass roots level and addressing the Sheffield United game a few seasons ago.

If you have any questions for Phil send us an email at thealbionroar@yahoo.co.uk or post them below. SENSIBLE questions will be put to Phil live on the show.

The Albion Roar panel this week will Be Richie, Murray and Alan

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
And you wonder why you have hardly any listeners when you have idiots like this on your show :ohmy:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Thats not a very nice thing to say about Alan

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Which Alex do you mean? Burtenshaw?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
We're happy to hear from any fans at away games who want to get in contact with us

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
And you wonder why you have hardly any listeners when you have idiots like this on your show :ohmy:

What do you base your comment on regarding listeners tuning in? Radio Reverb has not released any listening figures for the Albion Roar to my knowledge :lol:

Having people like Phil Prossor on the show generates debate as he is quite a controversial character to Albion fans - we are always open to guest ideas for the show so do feel free to make a suggestion as it's a fans forum show after all.

Cheers

Jonny

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Have you got a link to the listen again option for the show 2 days ago?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Here you go

RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton, UK: The Albion Roar

where it says - Listen again to the last programme here

click on "here"

If using internet explorer, right click and select "save target as" - save it to wherever you want and then play (after its downloaded)

If in firefox, left click and you will be prompted to open a file

Cheers

Jonny

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Are you still a fat twat since you gave up refereeing, or just a twat?"

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can you get Dick Knight on and ask him What the f*** is going on at our football club?

Please.

I would say Albion Roar is generally a good listen. But with so much to discuss Albion wise it seems a bit strange to get a ref on the show...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I would say Albion Roar is generally a good listen. But with so much to discuss Albion wise it seems a bit strange to get a ref on the show...

As Phil doesn't live in Brighton it was a case of finding the right weekend for him to come into the studio

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
But with so much to discuss Albion wise it seems a bit strange to get a ref on the show...

I would say it would be a very welcome diversion from the endless, depressing discussion of the club's current league position and the reasons for it.

Full marks for getting Prosser in - a very controversial figure for Albion fans.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Actually, I think it is quite a good guest, lets face it, I for one would really like to know what he thought about Sheff Utd and 'other' Albion related incidents. I haven't liked him since that day, but for the man to come on to an Albion programme (alright not mainstream, but still he is opening himself up for abuse), to hopefully explain his actions is a good start by a ref IMHO. I am always willing to have my views changed by reasoned arguement.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Actually, I think it is quite a good guest, lets face it, I for one would really like to know what he thought about Sheff Utd and 'other' Albion related incidents. I haven't liked him since that day, but for the man to come on to an Albion programme (alright not mainstream, but still he is opening himself up for abuse), to hopefully explain his actions is a good start by a ref IMHO. I am always willing to have my views changed by reasoned arguement.

I'm not sure he could change my views on him, but respect to him for agreeing to do the programme. I just hope no-one spoils it with childish abuse. Give him the respect of listen to him and then cordially disagree!

BTW, reasoned argument is not easy to find on NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here