Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Roar Radio Show - live Saturday 12 until 1PM with .....

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Tune in from 12 until 1PM today on 97.2FM & at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton, UK: Home

Alan will be chairing, joined by Roar regular Murray and guest Ed Bassford (aka Lord Bracknell) will be coming into the studio today.

Listen again will be available later in the evening - will post when uploaded.

Cheers

Jonny

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Will you ever do a Cricket episode? TLO Pm'ed me about it once and I put my name forward but heard nothing since.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A chance for Alan to fire a Broadside at Timmy :thumbsup:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Will you ever do a Cricket episode? TLO Pm'ed me about it once and I put my name forward but heard nothing since.

We did a sort of half Albion and half cricket show a while back and we have been meaning to do more.

We could be looking at doing one maybe around the 8th August as we're got guests set up until then.

Best thing is if you can give me an idea of when you're available in August then we can pencil something.

PM or email me at thealbionroar@yahoo.co.uk with some dates.

Cheers

Jonny

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
:bounce:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
the albion lick with mcdonalds boy and richie bullshit

Richie isn't doing the show today Vulture, least if you're going to get abusive try and read our post first so you don't sound like you normally do - uninformed

:lolol:

Why no one will be listening !!!!!

As for you. You have no idea of our listening figures so you're no better than vulture - what do you base this on? ???

Jonny

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
What are you listening figures then??

This is something i've stated clearly in the past.

I can't give you exact stats as there are no figures for FM (but nor could any of the other stations give you that figure, it's done by surveys a lot of the time)

I can't tell you what they are from the Reverb website either as the station hasn't released them to us.

Regarding our own website it depends. To give you an example, the Tommy Fraser interview at the end of the season we got over 400 hits on our own website to listen. That doesn't include what we got on FM and the reverb website.

It depends from week to week, but to say we have no listeners is just wrong and we wouldn't be doing the show if that was the case.

If you don't like us fair enough, but try and base your comments in fact. Like I said I can give you a rough idea of our website hits but there is FM and reverb website so it gets complicated.

Fair enough?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I can't give you exact stats as there are no figures for FM (but nor could any of the other stations give you that figure, it's done by surveys a lot of the time)

I can't tell you what they are from the Reverb website either as the station hasn't released them to us.

Regarding our own website it depends. To give you an example, the Tommy Fraser interview at the end of the season we got over 400 hits on our own website to listen. That doesn't include what we got on FM and the reverb website.

It depends from week to week, but to say we have no listeners is just wrong and we wouldn't be doing the show if that was the case.

If you don't like us fair enough, but try and base your comments in fact. Like I said I can give you a rough idea of our website hits but there is FM and reverb website so it gets complicated.

Fair enough?

Personally I would concentrate on your radio show and ignore that twat

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
We did a sort of half Albion and half cricket show a while back and we have been meaning to do more.

We could be looking at doing one maybe around the 8th August as we're got guests set up until then.

Best thing is if you can give me an idea of when you're available in August then we can pencil something.

PM or email me at thealbionroar@yahoo.co.uk with some dates.

Cheers

Jonny

oh so I was SHUNNED by the powers that be last time then :angry:

might not be free in August due to work, but if you're desperate PM me :thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Fair enough?

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Even if no-one listens to it, I know of at least five people who always download it later. f*** the moaners, if you're enjoying it and it's not costing too much there are enough people who enjoy it to make it worthwhile.

And please please please don't start getting cricket involved, especially with three weeks til the start of the football. It's shit.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
It does sadden me when nice people, making entertainment for the enjoyment of themselves and others, AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE!, get verbally abused in this way.

We know it takes all sorts, but seriously.....!

Well done lads, you do a great job. I enjoy listening, and so does Mr Coach, Lil' Coach and Grandad Coach. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here