Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Roar radio show - 12 until 1PM Saturday

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Tune into the Albion Roar from 12 until 1PM on Saturday (listen again will be available later in the day)

Richie is chairing, joined with Alan (The Large One) and guest fan Marcus.

Show features comments from Dean White after the Carlisle game and a frank interview with Adam Virgo.

We also have on this day in Albion's history as per usual.

If you have any Albion related comments/issues to be raised for us to discuss on the show then please reply to this thread (sensible ones please) - other contact details will be aired on the show

cheers

Jonny

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always been an Adams in man until Tuesday evening and now I am begining to wonder after he made what I considered to be ludicrous panic decision, I know that as manager that is what he is paid to do, but I believe that his decison to take off Cox and bring on Elphick, nothing against either player cost us the game. We lost our attacking impetus and therefore set our stall out to defend for the 2nd half. Doing this when Livermore got sent off only 2 minutes before the end of the half gave Luton a sign of our intention. Had we played out the half and then made adjustments at half time in the confines of the dressing room Luton would have been unaware of how we intended to play but Adams decision gave them the trump hand. I must add I would have dropped either Fraser or Jarrett to play just in front of a back 3 of El Abd Virgo and Whing as Luton had nothing in attack and only posed any threat because we sats so deep and allowed them to come at us. Does anybody agree?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
:bounce:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
One very serious point for discussion:

Was it fan power that got rid of Adams or was it purely results?

and can you tell Marcus that he sounds lush. (MILFY even) I HEART him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Can we have an internet link please

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is an absolutely awful show which would have probably been ok about 3 or 4 weeks ago but everything being said and discussed is all old hat and out of date. It was obviously made prior to the transfer deadline because there is talk of signing Anyinsah and Thornton and being 17th in the division with Virgo playing right wing. They are talking about what MA should do to rectify our league position.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
This is an absolutely awful show which would have probably been ok about 3 or 4 weeks ago but everything being said and discussed is all old hat and out of date. It was obviously made prior to the transfer deadline because there is talk of signing Anyinsah and Thornton and being 17th in the division with Virgo playing right wing. They are talking about what MA should do to rectify our league position.

BG are you listening to today's live broadcast? They have discussed in full Adams going and at the mo talking about the Millwall game. Click on "listen"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont know how I have managed it but I have got them talking about the home game against Hereford. When I click on listen a message comes up general error streaming radioreverb.com 8000/radioreverb2mp3.

My apologies to radio reverb if I have got it wrong the wrong show but I do not know how.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did NOT swear at all! Thanks guys for making me most welcome. Alan this is for YOU - X

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I listened to this for the first time today - and the last.

Possibly the most crass moment for me was when someone asked one of the presenters a question and he responded, "sorry I wasn't listening I was reading something on NSC"

:nono:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I listened to this for the first time today - and the last.

Possibly the most crass moment for me was when someone asked one of the presenters a question and he responded, "sorry I wasn't listening I was reading something on NSC"

:nono:

Nogel, we sometimes use NSC to keep the flow going with regards a discussion - Buzzer's question was very pertinent, so we read it out and answered it.

Marcus was in the middle of an answer, and I was reading NSC to catch up on what was being said, when I read BG's never-ending ongoing forays into trying to listen, (and we do appreciate everyone listnening in), and it made me giggle. Especially when berating the show for being out of date by about three weeks...

I hope you re-consider, especially as we would love to have you in as a studio guest one week.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cracking show, especially as I worked all weekend and have caught up on the internet this morning. Definitely made me smile for the rest of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here