Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Roar 14/08

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
The Roar returns to the airwaves tomorrow for our usual bout of discussion & flim flam

On the show this week will be Alan Ware, Andy Bass & special guest Adrian Newnham (known to you lot as ROSM)

Im in the chair

Show starts at 12 on Radio Reverb 97.2fm online at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home or catch it later on i tunes.

Any questions or points you want make post here

Cheers

Ady

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Just listened to the Nick Szerpanik (sp) show on iTunes. That was excellent. If there are awards around - that is the show I would put in.

Well as a start could you put a rating and review on iTunes for us please :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jonny

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Roar returns to the airwaves tomorrow for our usual bout of discussion & flim flam

On the show this week will be Alan Ware, Andy Bass & special guest Adrian Newnham (known to you lot as ROSM)

Im in the chair

Show starts at 12 on Radio Reverb 97.2fm online at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home or catch it later on i tunes.

Any questions or points you want make post here

Cheers

Ady

How long have we known each other, Packhorse? :rant:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I will be away Saturday so will catch you on i tunes.

Big question for me is, are we a marked team by refs. Worst disipline record ever last season for us I believe, so are we trying to break this again this season by getting off to a flyer with a good amount of yellow and red. What can Gus do to turn this tide, I thought I heard last season they brought in a no diving in around and in the box, new keeper ignored this at Swindon and could have easily seen red.

Missing the Rochdale game so give em an extra roar for me.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
As an ex-presenter listening to the show from NZ, can the Albion afford 4 goalkeepers on the books and are any of them any good and why did Al change my intro music!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here