Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Protecting their Territory

oneday

Apr 16, 2008
On a visit to Fishbourne School, this morning, about a building project, the van from BHA "Football in the Community " arrived.
I said to the driver, "Blimey, your brave encroaching on Pompey territory".
He said "it's Albion territory, Hampshire starts 2 miles down the road."
"Quite right" I said, "As an Albion season ticket holder, like to hear that."
He perversely then said he lived in Pompey and was a Pompey season ticket holder but that he worked full time for the Albion.
After delivering, whatever, he jumped in the van and was off.
I later saw him turn off the Chichester by pass heading for another school.
Man the barricades I say.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A Pompey fan working for the Albion? Brave man. Rather like my friend who is a big Palace fan and worked for the Albion, too.

I would never work for Pompey or the Scum, naturally(!)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
A Pompey fan working for the Albion? Brave man. Rather like my friend who is a big Palace fan and worked for the Albion, too.

I would never work for Pompey or the Scum, naturally(!)

you've got a friend?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Paul Ifill is a Brighton fan and he works for Palace.

My friend's cousin played for Brighton and left to join Palace purely for the money...

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
safe to assume he was a hinsh-thousands of the fuckers and all pompy scum at heart

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IMO we don't see enough of the Albion out and about in West Sussex - I am aware that the Football in the Community team has a limited Budget but we seem to give up at Worthing.

The same seems to go for the scouting system - I have recently been at Youth football matches in West Sussex where there have been scouts from Bournemouth, Southampton and Pompey, but nobody from the Albion.

We seem good at picking up players from East Sussex, Hastings etc but not sure if we are aware of what is happening fairly close to home.

Like I say, probably limited budget/scouting networks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here