Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALBION PLAYERS (in the event lastnite)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Went in the event lastnite with some mates+was walkin through the entrance and next to me was standing fdm,kuipers is a big chap.

Spoke to him about he's num1 at the club and dont leave when he gets fit and he listened to everything that i drunkenly spurted out at him,very very very nice bloke. He even laughed when i tld him it would be a big mistake going to work for that judas bast*** at hull.

KUIPERS KUIPERS NUM 1!

Then spoke to Zesh Rehman(arrogant bast***) Im no zesh an anyway,but i did cowardly say to him stay zesh,not sure why i did,but that guy is a bigger arsehole than i thought! Get that chip off your shoulder and then (see below)

FCUK OFF REHMAN!

Then last but not least mr nice guy Chris Mcphee,nice kid,chatted for a bit,then he went,very down to earth,seemed very shy!
But quality kid.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
ok me only 19,just something i say.

Dont know what he looks like.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Not surprised about Rehman.

Aparently was none too happy when he turned up for one of his first training sessions and the rest of the boys ripped the piss out of him for his Peugeot 206 'Hairdresser' convertable.

You aint in the premiership now kiddo

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rehman was just really arrogant and had his head up his own arse,didnt look like he wanted to be out with the other lads,there was also some youth kid out who looked like zamora. He was a quality bloke!

Nice birds yeh!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Oh I thought Rehman had a 206 cc - I saw someone that looked a lot like him (with a mate) getting out of silver 206 cc at the Petrol station at the top of the A2300 and asking for a Sports Argus. He probably wasn't too chuffed with Naylor's report about his performance!:lolol:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
byf said:
Rehman was just really arrogant and had his head up his own arse,didnt look like he wanted to be out with the other lads,there was also some youth kid out who looked like zamora. He was a quality bloke!

Nice birds yeh!

One of the May brothers looks like Zamora

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He does have a 206cc.

Sorry not really that up on cars to be totally precise:lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well all i do know is next time im going to tell exactly how i feel about him.

Fcuk off back to fulham you billy big shotted pri**.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here