Goldstone

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Actually lower than in a while. The Caicedo thing really hacked me off. Still not sure if he stays and or plays to his best if he does.

Injuries feel like they are starting to mount up, Colwill, Lallana now Ferguson all in a couple of weeks and no new signings in the window despite RDZ requests.

I’d say 6 for mojo.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
well we have put 8 past Liverpool in three months or so
have a charismatic new manager who is more than capable in leading from the front in terms of ambition
and were probably going to have our best ever season, as we have heart, desire and real balls, no

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There was a fair bit of glumness around the place with Caicedo-gate playing out, but today's magnificence has surely lifted the mood a tad.

Last time, back on 4th January, we averaged 8.8.

How are you feeling today?
Ok I was and still am a bit down… but I’m up to 7. Roll on the transfer window shutting and if he’s still here, the apology (written by the agents)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
7 based on todays result - I'll be even happier when the window closes with no more outgoings!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:ROFLMAO:
really after that today, did you go ?
did you watch that ?
are you Swansman or his dad ?

Yes I went.
Yes I watched.
No, I'm not.

Sure we're through to the next round, but we only won 2-1, yet only 2 weeks ago we won 3-0. How much more proof do you need that this club is in serious decline?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Abstained - Ask again on Wednesday when the friggin transfer window shuts ☹️

(preferably when we have Matviyenko, Ayari and another Forward in our squad ready to hit the ground running, Ferguson’s ok from his injury and Buonanotte is on the bench)

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
9, but could easily be 10. I'll save that for when we reach Europe or win a Cup.

Deservedly beaten the Cup holders and 6 time European Champions for the second time in as many weeks.

The best football that I've ever seen the Albion play. I know plenty of us share that view.

A World Cup winner who plays for my team. Ridiculous really when we think of where we were, but such is the Albion's progress.

Attracting some of the best young players from around the world, then giving them the opportunity to shine.

Doing the right thing by looking after Mwepu who could easily have been cast aside. There's still a caring heart in the club.

Players come and go. Always have, always will. And these days they're generally getting replaced by similar if not better.

Of course no one wants to see our best players leave. But even if they do, it's not going to cloud my enjoyment of these glory days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here