Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news to round of the weekend

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
my moans would be the paint on the floor, and the transport other than that its amazing, also why does the south stand look unfinished, i know about the east stand but the south looks awful imo

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
my moans would be the paint on the floor, and the transport other than that its amazing, also why does the north stand look unfinished, i know about the east stand but the North looks awful imo

The North stand is unfinished! It will look better when the corners are filled!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well let's face it, there's a LOT to moan about. The team aren't PERFORMING to EXPECTATIONS, with points being dropped left, right and CENTRE. Falmer is a massive FLOP which we can't even fill and it takes DAYS to get back into town after each MATCH. :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well let's face it, there's a LOT to moan about. The team aren't PERFORMING to EXPECTATIONS, with points being dropped left, right and CENTRE. Falmer is a massive FLOP which we can't even fill and it takes DAYS to get back into town after each MATCH. :angry:

Exactly. Plus we need panels instead of concrete everywhere and something to cover up the GAPING holes. Overall 1/10. Bring back Priestfield.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should be fun, looking forward to hearing the latest on the disabled parking space issue.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Although I shall sadly be unable to participate in the phone-in, I have submitted a message in the hope that the Heritage Stones will be discussed.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Good news.

I'll be tuning in for this tonight :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Excellent glad they are repeating it. I missed heraring Steve Ford yesterday and can't find it on Itunes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here