Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion MOAN In - 9pm Tonight

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
yes good people of nsc, after a month without a show we are finally bothering to have the first albion moan in of the DECADE tonight at 9pm. on the table for discussion will be:

- has the transfer window lived up to expectations, have we strengthened and in the right areas, and with the deadline looming which players would you like to see gustavo make a last ditch bid for

- after yesterdays game and another withdean defeat, why is our home form so shit and what do you think, if anything, can be done to improve it

- another tough run of games coming up, how will be do in it and by the end of february could we be looking another tense relegation battle in the face

to call in and participate, please call 0208 123 1061. you can email studio@wearebrighton.com, or send comments to the twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/wearebrighton

to listen, please go to The Albion Moan-In - Brighton and Hove Albion Webcast and select which player tickles your fancy from the options on the left

thanking you - see you at NINE

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Will there be a minutes silence at the beginning of the broadcast?

we will be playing abide with me at the end of the show in memory of baby potts - a fitting tribute if ever there could be one. presuming, of course, that he is missing

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I can exclusively reveal that we have a NEW embedded player for the moan-in page. So if you don't like faffing around with audio players, this one will load automatically!

It only took THREE HOURS of searching and coding to get this thing in place.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well I do think under the bed in a certain flat in Hove should be checked. All very Dewsbury at the moment....

according to the latest facebook update, he may be alive and well but has in the last week changed ethnicity and lost a limb

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quick technical question, what do I do to make this work on a Mac computer ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Quick technical question, what do I do to make this work on a Mac computer ?

Why wouldnt it work on mac? I thought they 'just worked' :lolol: Seriously though theres no reason why this wont work on a mac.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes but the streaming options offer downloads, normally with a Dell just clicked real player and away the lads.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not a Mac User, but I imagine you can download and open the quicktime variation of the live stream. The new embedded player may work for you come 9pm as well. Do you have itunes on your Mac? put them stream address into the radio player in iTunes http://83.170.104.91:30078 that should work too.

OK I can't see how you embed this IP address into ITunes via the radio as it just offers radio stations (an please bear with me as I am learning still learning how a Mac works)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
OK I can't see how you embed this IP address into ITunes via the radio as it just offers radio stations (an please bear with me as I am learning still learning how a Mac works)

in itunes, if you go to the advanced option at the top, select open stream and paste this in: http://83.170.104.91:30078

i think thats how it works, not 100% sure but hopefully so. good luck anyway!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the new built in player on the site looks MINT. this probably means it will not work

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has it started yet ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here