Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion make bid for striker

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Didn't he get a hat trick a few weeks back?
Like he'd come to us.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
'Brighton are looking for a striker as they are resigned to losing Glenn Murray, a £300,000 capture from Rochdale 12 months ago.

Murray, whose wife is pregnant, hasn’t settled and is looking for a move back to the North West. '

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Brighton are looking for a striker as they are resigned to losing Glenn Murray, a £300,000 capture from Rochdale 12 months ago.

Murray, whose wife is pregnant, hasn’t settled and is looking for a move back to the North West.

It sets up the intriguing prospect of a possible swop, though that may be ruled out on financial grounds with the Seagulls looking to recoup much of their outlay for the 25-year-old Murray.

Sorry Falmer - you beat me to it

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Brighton are looking for a striker as they are resigned to losing Glenn Murray, a £300,000 capture from Rochdale 12 months ago.

Murray, whose wife is pregnant, hasn’t settled and is looking for a move back to the North West.

It sets up the intriguing prospect of a possible swop, though that may be ruled out on financial grounds with the Seagulls looking to recoup much of their outlay for the 25-year-old Murray.

Murray and Davies would be a FORCE in this division :down:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Would be great I think. I seem to remeber seeing him play against us for Oxford in a friendly, was the best player on the pitch that night.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
That Murray stuff is rubbish by the way. Could certainly do a job, but would he, Murray or Forster want to sit on our bench? No is the answer.

Although saying that he'd be closer to our first team than he is theirs, and Forster hasn't got that long left as a starting striker.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Must be a done deal - he has 'Keep the Faith' on the back of his shirt in that picture!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Just had a look on wikipedia & his goalscoring record makes me feel physiclly sick. I was at the Stockport game and, apart from his goals, he was terrible.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:ascarf:

Attachments

• davies.jpg
    davies.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,207

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sod the transfer - What I'm more concerned about is that this is Ernest's second SERIOUS post in the past week and all without mention of his ARS :eek: What's going on?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If there is any truth in this it show what Micky said about Murray in the Argus earlier this month was total bull!

“Glenn is happy. He has just had a baby boy. He has got a house and he is settled in the area now and he is adjusting to life as a father.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here