Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Flyer (Sun 30th Jan)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
After his spectacular win last week, NSC's very own Albion Flyer will be moving up to A6 grade and racing at Hove this Sunday at 11.43, this will be tougher than his last race but here's hoping for another win and for 'Benny' to return safely for some well earned food!

HOVE
ADVANCED PROGRAMME Meeting 22
Sunday, 30 January 2011 Subject to Alteration

Race 2 11.43 515m Flat (A6)
1st £114, 2nd £34, Others £30 Total £268 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £24)

1 ILOVETOBOOGIE Maria Collins
2 JOHNS NOT ROTTON Claude Gardiner
3 SMOKING ME ME Derek Knight
4 CUSHIE SAN Wayne Wrighting
5 GUINNESS ACE Seamus Cahill
6 ALBION FLYER (W) Brian Clemenson

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I sorta mentioned this before the whole thing kicked off, but want happens with the winnings? Do you have a split with the trainer? What is the split? When you 'budgeted' for the dog, did you put aside some 'winnings', or is all winnings a bonus?

Just interested, like.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I sorta mentioned this before the whole thing kicked off, but want happens with the winnings? Do you have a split with the trainer? What is the split? When you 'budgeted' for the dog, did you put aside some 'winnings', or is all winnings a bonus?

Just interested, like.

In broad terms as I understand it:

You get a minimum amount money everytime it runs, the monthly contributions from the members plus this covers the trainers and kenneling costs. Coming first or second in a race should leave a bit of a profit to go into the fund to give a buffer for any vets costs and maybe a further dog purchase one day.

scooter1

How soon is now?
In broad terms as I understand it:

You get a minimum amount money everytime it runs, the monthly contributions from the members plus this covers the trainers and kenneling costs. Coming first or second in a race should leave a bit of a profit to go into the fund to give a buffer for any vets costs and maybe a further dog purchase one day.

Thats about the long and the short of it. He's a pup with loads of potential, and hopefully will continue to rise through the grades.
As has been said before and is echoed by all in the syndicate, the emphasis on this is to have fun and for the dog to go home safe and sound every week

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
He did the stripes proud today. Beaten by a head.
Good turn out from the syndicate members and those (of us) with The Flyer in the forecast were particularly happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here