Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fan v Albion fan

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
A few mins into the match and a 'We're the West/North Stand' song goes up.

After a few chants from either side, the North goes a little quieter, then the West goes quieter still.

... then two lads standing in the block to the far left of the North Stand, around six rows down, do a wanker sign to fellow Albion fans in the West!

YOU f***ing PLANKS. :facepalm:

---
I am here: Google Maps

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I missed Blackpool's goal because I was too busy singing we're the north stand against the east:facepalm:

Agreed therefore we need to think about when we start that chant, which should certainly not be when the opposition are pressurising our goal.

At that time we should be going for the Albion Chant !

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
yes i think we were all guilty of get too much into singing, not at the game, but to each other, and missing blackpool get back into the game?

north stand, east stand is more like festivities not getting behind the team when they need us, and helping by hassling ref etc.

never mind, it is a learning curve for us all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who told the East Stand they could make a noise ? :wink:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I will get vilified for this but those chants are s*** and embarrassing. It simply confirms what stand you are sitting in. How is that supposed to support the players? It tells them the fans are more interested in being louder than each other in some primary school tribal way or like on a childrens TV show where the team with the loudest cheer wins. SORT YOUR LIVES OUT. Also the "Brighton boys" bit is well....creepy. The chant is S***! Sing something about the players on the pitch.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Thought both North and West Stands were quieter today than previous. Agree that the North Stand v West Stand chant does not follow what's happening on the pitch.

i must confess where i am in the West Upper there was f*** al atmosphere today. there were loads of new faces around me, and hardly anyone i recognised apart from the lad and his GF in front of me.

i tried to get some songs going today and was told embarassed by the lack of willingness, i even told them they were miserable cnuts.

On a different note, Why oh why was there a bloke in the West Upper in an Newcastle Shirt, and not getting any grief for it.....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i must confess where i am in the West Upper there was f*** al atmosphere today. there were loads of new faces around me, and hardly anyone i recognised apart from the lad and his GF in front of me.

i tried to get some songs going today and was told embarassed by the lack of willingness, i even told them they were miserable cnuts.

On a different note, Why oh why was there a bloke in the West Upper in an Newcastle Shirt, and not getting any grief for it.....

And why was there a bloke in an Arsenal shirt. Saw him at 2 o'clock outside the ground. Surely if he likes Arsenal enough he should have been watching them bomb against Liverpool?

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
I will get vilified for this but those chants are s*** and embarrassing. It simply confirms what stand you are sitting in. How is that supposed to support the players? It tells them the fans are more interested in being louder than each other in some primary school tribal way or like on a childrens TV show where the team with the loudest cheer wins. SORT YOUR LIVES OUT. Also the "Brighton boys" bit is well....creepy. The chant is S***! Sing something about the players on the pitch.

Shit, do you want to copy and paste this to anymore threads ffs!!

Jan 30, 2008
spot on , THERE REALLY ARE SOME PLANKS WITHIN OUR SUPPORT .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here