Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

|Albion at Argyle

Toejamgreen

Sep 25, 2011
Thankyou so much for your support today at Plymouth. I sincerely believe that we won today because of the noise and support from the crowd. I also believe that this was created by the massive help from your travelling fans. You really did create a catylist to make the home support so loud. I was honestly humbled by the support from the Albion. Hopefully we are about to turn the corner with James Brent about to buy the club. 3 points today is massive for us. Thankyou to all those who travelled down. Simply amazing support. Just back from the pub and honestly all we could talk about was the help you gave us. Thankyou so much. True football fans. Simply amazing. Nooney has gone to a fine team!!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Thankyou so much for your support today at Plymouth. I sincerely believe that we won today because of the noise and support from the crowd. I also believe that this was created by the massive help from your travelling fans. You really did create a catylist to make the home support so loud. I was honestly humbled by the support from the Albion. Hopefully we are about to turn the corner with James Brent about to buy the club. 3 points today is massive for us. Thankyou to all those who travelled down. Simply amazing support. Just back from the pub and honestly all we could talk about was the help you gave us. Thankyou so much. True football fans. Simply amazing. Nooney has gone to a fine team!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Real football fans stick together. We are right behind all the fans at Plymouth. We have been where you are now and know what it's like. Other fans stood behind us then and we stand behind our Plymouth brothers now. You WILL come through this and you WILL come out of it stronger just like we did.

The future is bright, the future is blue and white. The future is also GREEN!

Keep the faith. Plymouth is an amazing club with great history. Plymouth will continue to be a great club.

Thank you Plymouth for Noone and Barnes. I hope a couple of Brighton players can have the same fantastic effect for you in the near future and take you back to the place Plymouth belong.

We're all Brighton, we're all Plymouth because we're all REAL football fans.

Good luck to Plymouth this coming season!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Real football fans stick together. We are right behind all the fans at Plymouth. We have been where you are now and know what it's like. Other fans stood behind us then and we stand behind our Plymouth brothers now. You WILL come through this and you WILL come out of it stronger just like we did.

The future is bright, the future is blue and white. The future is also GREEN!

Keep the faith. Plymouth is an amazing club with great history. Plymouth will continue to be a great club.

Thank you Plymouth for Noone and Barnes. I hope a couple of Brighton players can have the same fantastic effect for you in the near future and take you back to the place Plymouth belong.

We're all Brighton, we're all Plymouth because we're all REAL football fans.

Good luck to Plymouth this coming season!

Great post :thumbsup:

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Hi Toejamgreen
It was a fantastic day out, we were made to feel really welcome by all the Plymouth fans, and that all added to the great atmosphere. One PAFC fan gave me his scarf, which I will keep as a memory of, what I hope, will be the start of better times for your club. Please continue what we all started together yesterday, get other greens who may have been staying away involved, and keep behind your team. And, most of all, BELIEVE!
All the very best for the future.
HS

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Would just like to add, next time Albion and Argyle meet, whether it be at the Amex, or Home Park, or even Wembley. Wouldn't it be great if all the fans could mingle, and there was no segregation for that game.

PilgrimSteve

Sep 25, 2011
Sunny! Cornwall
I don't think it was about getting three points for Argyle was it ?

You're right, it was the significance of the day and the encouragement to enjoy the football-day experience. You were sold out by businessmen profiting from asset-stripping your club and after a hard fight have come back from it. We have gone some way down that path and the situation seemed bleak, but yesterday helped put the fun back in football. The win was an incidental - and desperately needed - bonus!

I had the pleasure of chatting to Woodchip and friends at the pre-match FanFest, and would like to register my thanks to him in particular for initiating this event.

Fans ReUnited - SUPPORT FOOTBALL

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Plymouth Argyle - Argyle Reunited With A Win

A nice thank you, had a fantastic day yesterday. My voice is really feeling 3 games in 4 days, resting it for the next 2 days ready for Palace. Walking to the train station after the match, I was stopped and my handshaken a number of times (and lots of requests for noone back).

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Thing I always remember about Plymouth, is how far some of the home support come for each game.

I was on holiday down in Cornwall a few years ago, and fancying some footy on the Saturday, got on one of the supporters buses to the game. Let alone the travel involved for away matches, it was a long long way for the home ones!

It's a great club, which would leave a huge hole in the map if it wasn't there. Very easy to like, even without coming up with Fans United for us.

I'm really proud of our support for them, let's home it kick starts the escape and better times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here