Cook vs Bangladesh A
5-0-111-0

:clap::clap::clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

What an R-Tard. When his first 3 overs went for more than 50 I bet he kept thinking"Just one more"

I shudder to think that that pillock is going to be England captain one day. :nono:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

What an R-Tard. When his first 3 overs went for more than 50 I bet he kept thinking"Just one more"

I shudder to think that that pillock is going to be England captain one day. :nono:

He was bowling like that to get a declaration out of Bangladesh A so the team could get some more batting time before the first test. He wouldn't be doing that in a competitive match.

He was bowling like that to get a declaration out of Bangladesh A so the team could get some more batting time before the first test. He wouldn't be doing that in a competitive match.

It must have been comedy. In this day and age it's pretty unusual to find a player that can't even turn his arm over - in this situation teams often bring their wicketkeeper out from behind the stumps to have a go - but luckily England had two in the outfield; Cook and Carberry. What heroes. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here