Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Navarro to be offered new deal

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Delighted for Alan and I think he has a lot to offer.

this....... Was at that shocking Northampton away game, Poke had a mare, we we're shite, poor old navs comes on and then is stretchered off, glad he's fought his way back and EARNED a new contract. Good on yer Navs

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
this....... Was at that shocking Northampton away game, Poke had a mare, we we're shite, poor old navs comes on and then is stretchered off, glad he's fought his way back and EARNED a new contract. Good on yer Navs

I didn't go but remember listening it to on the radio thinking this game is cursed and wishing it would end early!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was great all be it over a short time frame. Really glad he gets his chance though think Damour might hbave been more flair he probably wanted 8x the wages

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Not too sure what to make of it, I hope he can come back the same player but with such a long time out of football it might effect him in a negative way.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
That's great news imo, thought he looked good at Colchester for first game back

This. Rusty obviously - first propper game in months, with players being lazy around him because of the league being won already. But he showed he still has that intelligence that he developed under Gus, despite a really wank start to the season... he is a hard lad. He'll get back in to it. Didn't he have this sort of injury before? He came back then. He can do it again!

Not my type of player. Looks busy without actually doing anything of importance. Never runs with the ball and tackles less than Wendy (Wilkins) ever did. Has he ever had a shot for Brighton? Squad player one thinks. Good luck to him but he will eventually be found out.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Not my type of player. Looks busy without actually doing anything of importance. Never runs with the ball and tackles less than Wendy (Wilkins) ever did. Has he ever had a shot for Brighton? Squad player one thinks. Good luck to him but he will eventually be found out.

How often did you see Makalele running with the ball and shooting?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Clueless

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Naylor says some sort of contract...not sure what that means, maybe that he just doesn't know the details yet.

Would'nt be surprised if it's a 6 month contract like we gave Jamie Smith so he gets a chance to prove his fitness and worth to the squad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Comparing the two is like comparing an Aston to a Morris Minor.

As is comparing a defensive midfielder to an attacking midfielder. Its not Navs job to do that, just sit in front of back four, break up play and make simple pass...........

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

I do agree with this,i hope i am proved wrong but i doubt he is a championship player,no where near as good as Kish was for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here