Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Navarro & Gary Dicker

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hi everyone

It's the last official Seagulls podcast of the season - really enjoyed it this year, highlights being Elliot Bennett and Marcus Painter and most of all Gus and Tano - those guys are legends in the making.

For the last one, we have Alan Navarro and Gary Dicker. Interesting pair as one I feel is a fan favourite and the other is one that had to win the fans over.

So, do you have any (broadcastable) questions you think I should put to them? As usual I'll be going off at some random tangent anyway, but your seery intellect and insights could keep this beautifully professional.

So, plonk them in this thread, and I'll cut and paste them when I bugger off at 1:45pm.

Ta - and thanks for all your kind comments re: the podcast this year - It's a labour of love for me so the best part of it all is your feedback*. :)

Stephen

* and the free tickets the club give me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Steve I really want to listen to the Bennett & Painter one but it is STILL not on iTunes and thus still not available to most of us.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Steve I really want to listen to the Bennett & Painter one but it is STILL not on iTunes and thus still not available to most of us.

If you go to the itunes store page for the podcast it is there to download but for some reason doesn't auto download if you're subscribed or just refresh the feed.

Works fine once you have downloaded it though :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you go to the itunes store page for the podcast it is there to download but for some reason doesn't auto download if you're subscribed or just refresh the feed.

Works fine once you have downloaded it though :thumbsup:

Ah, serves me right for being lazy. Thanks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simple question - do the two of them read NSC and if so what do they think about the countless Navarro/Dicker/Crofts for and against Discussions/Arguments that go on here?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was Navarro aware/affected by some of the crowd getting on his back earlier this season?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yoda: I've asked for you

Thanks for your questions guys. Navarro, interestingly, was very aware of the fan forums and has read them (!) and said that some fans getting on his back did bother him, but he accepts that how it comes about. He also gave some insights as to why the season was quite a curve for him this year, but you'll have to listen to the podcast to find out.

It was fun and hopefully will be a good listen too.

Stephen :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Alan, if you're reading this, fair play to you for turning it round this year.

I for one, questionned what you were actually for, at the start of the season.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
They both do! In fact, they were hinting that most of the players do.

So BE NICE!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not surprised they read it, I just hope they realise that it is not representative

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here