Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan B'stard visits The AMEX

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Or his alter ego, Tim Loughton, The MP for East Worthing & Shoreham does anyway.

Brighton and Hove Albion | Community | News | News | AITC Enjoy MP Visit

"National Citizen Service"? Why does that conjure up images of the Hitler Youth Movement?

I find it slightly ironic that one of Falmer Stadiums most vociferous opponents when the battle was going on some years back doesn't have a problem posing for a photo call in the place now? Nothing like earning some brownie points from 'Cocaine Dave' eh Timmy?

Somewhere in my archives I have his response when I wrote to him re the stadium plus another personal issue.

:tosser: sums up the response!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Does Bozza know about this? Is it only new members, or do we all get to partake?

"Signing up to NCS means they could spend the summer camping, white-water rafting, swinging across rivers, making new friends and making a difference in their local community."

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Didnt this bastard also get caught up in the expenses scandal.

Contact address for the slime ball ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCA4C6OH4.jpg

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I find it slightly ironic that one of Falmer Stadiums most vociferous opponents when the battle was going on some years back doesn't have a problem posing for a photo call in the place now?

Talking of which; has our Norm (Baker) dared to cross t'threshold of our wonderful new home yet?

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I suppose it's good idea to show him the work the Albion are doing in the local communities and get him onside what with our training complex being within his constituency.

Maybe he will sing a different tune given the major investment the Albion are proposing - and the potential jobs for local voters.

Yes, it will be interesting to see if Norman Baker ever graces the Amex with his presence. Given his championing of public transport and inspite of his stance re. The Amex he would be a useful ally (said through gritted teeth). He is not my favourite politician for a variety of footie and non-footie matters, but I do see the value in getting local politicians on our side although they should be regarded with extreme caution (Bellotti etc). Mind you Ivor Caplin saw the light and we had to field Lord B. to counteract some of the political subterfuge by certain parties.

Dandyman

In London village.
Loughton was in the year above me at Lewes Priory. He was a twat then and nothing seems to have changed.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Worked for Simon Kirby MP for Kemp Town and Peacehaven recently great bloke and attends games, was even going to Palace away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here