Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al Murray

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I saw him on monday night on the TV as the pub landlord. Very funny act but he did a piece with a globe where he went all round the world ripping into just about every country you could name.

Now I found most of it very funny but I wondered if I should consult on here and ask the usual PC boys before I watch him again as I might be well out of order laughing at stuff that could be considered pretty racist even though he is obviously in charecter.

The bits about the Germans........................................ 2 runners up medals in the big finals.............

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
got a couple of DVDs , very funny and most people know he is in a character doing such so not as much harm done ..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I saw him on monday night on the TV as the pub landlord. Very funny act but he did a piece with a globe where he went all round the world ripping into just about every country you could name.

Now I found most of it very funny but I wondered if I should consult on here and ask the usual PC boys before I watch him again as I might be well out of order laughing at stuff that could be considered pretty racist even though he is obviously in charecter.

The bits about the Germans........................................ 2 runners up medals in the big finals.............

He takes the piss out of bigots. I think most people get that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Basically its like the Alf Garnett character.

When people go up to Warren Mitchell and say "I love it when you have a go at the blacks, gays etc" Warren says thats because we are takin the piss out of you.

However still funny tho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here