Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aking fun of Palace owner Simon Jordan

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I have been BHAFC all my life and nothing will change that....but my neighbour is Charlton and we did a deal recently.

He knows that we aren't exactly best mates with Palace, so he invited me to this Fridays crunch match at the Valley v Palace. In return he is coming to the Gillingham match.

He just sent me this to get me in the mood for Friday!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=14034&page=1

Great stuff!:laugh:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Think That The One At The Front Right Is Nibble.

cosoompa.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
bars mar you have made 147 posts and 146 have been about Nibble you got a bit of an obsession there.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Absolute Bollocks And The Kind Of Thing I'd Expect From Someone Who Can Only Afford To Live In Hollingdean. If You'd Spent A Bit More Attention At School Instead Of Sniffing Glue You'd Have Learnt To Count.

For A Start, I Post Mainly In Football Threads. That Prick Nibble Knows f*** All About Football So Sticks To Other Topics.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Absolute Bollocks And The Kind Of Thing I'd Expect From Someone Who Can Only Afford To Live In Hollingdean. If You'd Spent A Bit More Attention At School Instead Of Sniffing Glue You'd Have Learnt To Count.

For A Start, I Post Mainly In Football Threads. That Prick Nibble Knows f*** All About Football So Sticks To Other Topics.

And you wonder why you're getting "picked on" :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here