Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Airbourne

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Great show this year, way to busy down on the seafront to really enjoy it thou.

Gotta say if they do it again next year they should ban people from taking dogs.

I can't understand why people have to take dogs to such a hot, noisy and crowded place, their were hundereds of them, leave em at home. it's hard enough walking along dodging everyone else on the cramped pavement let alone loads of other peoples pets, i'm sure the dogs don't enjoy the planes anyway !

:rant:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Great show this year, way to busy down on the seafront to really enjoy it thou.

Gotta say if they do it again next year they should ban people from taking dogs.

I can't understand why people have to take dogs to such a hot, noisy and crowded place, their were hundereds of them, leave em at home. it's hard enough walking along dodging everyone else on the cramped pavement let alone loads of other peoples pets, i'm sure the dogs don't enjoy the planes anyway !

:rant:
Was a great show, I saw at least 3 dogs on the beach none of them were any trouble though, extremely busy by the bandstand.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
It was shit. Just made Eastbourne crowded over the weekend, and everywhere busy, the traffic on the roads doubled your journey time :rant:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Shoreham airshow next weekend - hopefully this beauty will be there.

_44328684_vulcan416.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham airshow next weekend - hopefully this beauty will be there.

_44328684_vulcan416.jpg

Are there any still flying then and if so surely there is no way that it could land at Shoreham? Is the Eurofighter putting in an appearance?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The ONLY good thing was the fireworks last night, and that's because of the large amount of females there.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If it was were you live, you'd feel the same.

We use to have the Bexhill 100 motoring event until it ran out of money which bought thousands of people (and money) into the town and living near to the seafront did effect me, but it was for one weekend in the year so was quite easy to live with.

DOnt see a problem myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here