Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustin Battipiedi

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
he flew back in to the uk on Monday for a trial but I don't know where and he hasn't tweeted since (Twitter) . I think he will get fixed up but I suspect at League 1 or 2 level. Someone like Wimbledon maybe......................I thought his best game for us was the early debacle against Northampton when he was possibly the only defender who earned his wages and irritated the hell out of their players. Should do ok IMO

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not sure how on earth he could get a deal at Derby, never impressed at all in League 1. In fact, I think I saw him trying to pull my (girl) mates whilst out in town more times than I saw him playing for the Albion which says it all.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
nothing against the lad, but i would piss myself if he did get a something from Palace as suggested on wikipedia.

he's clearly not ready for this level, so here's hoping Palace sign him up

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
nothing against the lad, but i would piss myself if he did get a something from Palace as suggested on wikipedia.

he's clearly not ready for this level, so here's hoping Palace sign him up

Exactly. Hope he plays against us as well coz it will be 10 v 11 as he will go MISSING.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I didn't think he was awful, he just seemed short of match practice and a bit off the pace

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
he wasnt bad, but just wasnt upto our game, against SCC away we might aswell had played with 10 as he wasnt upto it

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Does Anyone think he could also be here to feature in the S.S.C final seeing as he played in the team that got there. I know he is now out of contract but then so is harty but I sure hope harty gets to play.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Does Anyone think he could also be here to feature in the S.S.C final seeing as he played in the team that got there. I know he is now out of contract but then so is harty but I sure hope harty gets to play.

It's a thought.............. I know that players registered as triallists can play in friendlies but I'm not sure what the Sussex FA's rules are for this competition.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Gone on trial to Leyton Orient...........

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I didn't think he was awful, he just seemed short of match practice and a bit off the pace

Exactly. It was a massive step up and we really weren't in a position to have a passenger to allow him to adapt and settle properly. It didn't help that we lost so many reserve games due to the weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here