Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aguero - HOW did he hurt his foot?

Lush

Mods' Pet
BBC Sport - Manchester City foot injury

30 March 2012 Last updated at 10:57
Manchester City's Sergio Aguero hit by 'stupid' foot injury
Sergio Aguero will miss Saturday's Premier League fixture against Sunderland after suffering a "stupid" foot injury, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has confirmed.
The Argentine forward also missed Man City's 1-1 draw at Stoke last weekend.

Refusing to elaborate on the mystery complaint, Mancini instead said: "It is a stupid injury. It was not his fault.
"But he can't play with this injury; for one day, 10 days or two weeks. I don't know."
Mancini was repeatedly asked about the nature of Aguero's problem but he refused to give details.
"I prefer not to say," the Italian replied. "But he couldn't play against Stoke and can't play tomorrow. I hope he can recover for Arsenal next weekend."
Aguero joined City from Atletico Madrid last summer and has scored 24 goals in 41 appearances.
The 23-year-old's injury leaves Mancini with Mario Balotelli, Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez as his available strikers for Sunderland's visit.
However, Tevez is still not considered fit enough to start and Dzeko has not scored since 25 February.
City are second in the table, three points behind Manchester United with eight games of the season to go.
Captain Vincent Kompany is expected to return after four games out with a calf injury, but fellow defender Joleon Lescott remains sidelined with a groin problem.

BIZARRE INJURIES
Richard Wright: Injured shoulder falling through loft while trying to pack away suitcases
Rio Ferdinand: Strained knee tendon watching TV
Dave Beasant: Severed tendon in big toe by dropping bottle of salad cream on foot
David James: Pulled back muscle reaching for TV remote control
Alex Stepney : Dislocated jaw shouting at team-mates
Charlie George: Cut off finger with lawnmower
Kirk Broadfoot: Burned face when egg he had just poached exploded
Jerome Boateng: Aggravated knee injury in collision with airline drinks trolley

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Stood on a LEGO block barefooted. Nothing hurts more than standing on a LEGO block with nothing on your feet (apart from kneeling on a LEGO block and getting one inbetween the kneecap and shin).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would bet my life savings that this involves Balotelli somehow.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or an upturned plug. That HURTS.

I was going to say a plug too. I've done that more than once.

But I'm convinced this involves Balotelli, probably with some sort of Chuck Norris style challenge in training.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't Graham Moseley once knackered his shoulder, putting his lawnmower into his shed?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I heard he ate too many jacket potatos ala Brian Harvey and leant out to be sick and ran over his own foot.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My lady friend once fell off the bed on to a glass RIM.

Just the thought of it makes me squirm. Thats a whole CIRCLE of painful impact.

In the cooking catagory, me and my mate (after consuming 4 bottles of wine and attempting to cook an xmas dinner for all my uni mates) opened a PRESSURE COOKER before releasing the PRESSURE.

Water, hotter than 100degrees went all over his arm. He just LAUGHED .......and then said OW.

We went out that night and his arm was a mess of puss and blood. :banana:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon he pulled a Meldrew and inserted his feet into two hedgehog corpses mistaking them for his slippers. Sadly, the hedgehogs Aguero was using, had AIDs.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
My mum has one of those Double sided knives with the serrated edge one side and the blade side the other.

She was cutting a cabbage once once- wasn't thinking and pushed down on the "straight" edge whilst pushing down and "sawing" the cabbage.

Wasn't pretty

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't Graham Moseley once knackered his shoulder, putting his lawnmower into his shed?

Think he cut his hand with an electric hedge cutter.

Mind you, he may have had two accidents. He was accident prone. Mullery was not happy with him at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here