Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Affairs .... Why do people bother

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Luckily i'm very happy in my relationship, but a not so fortunate friend of mine was not so he decide dto get up to no good behind his girlfriends back. Needless to say the other woman had enough of playing seconfd fiddle and it's all gone belly up. He's now having to flog their house in East preston, going back to renting with a mate and is moaning about how hard done by he's been.

Didn't get much sympathy off me. Why didn't he just finish with his girlfriend in the first place if he wasn't happy instead of all the hassle.

A one night stand i can sort of see the attraction as long as you play it carefully, don't do it with any one from work, friends etc, do it away from your home town, anywhere you go regularly. Don't give out phone number even your correct name chances are you'll get away with it scot free.
But to have an affair with all the stress of keeping it quiet , planning your next move, the cost and covering it up. No i just don't see the point.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't see the point either. I know several people who have got into financial grief when a relationship has gone wrong (maybe it's the people I know but in most cases it's the woman who's been playing away).

I can't work out the rationale for it at all. If you're not happy in a relationship, then end it. If you are happy, then why do you need an affair?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Is it really that fun though, certain bit sof it might be, but relationship at some point start to become hardwork , why do you want two of them at the same time.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gwylan said:
If I want danger, KIERAN, I'd go and field at short-leg when you're bowling. :jester:

It's no FUN anymore MAX, as on Saturday my figures were 7-2-35-2 and I was tonked by a kid all over the park in my last over 6-4-4-0-0-4. I have decided to call it a day and stick to sleeping around for KICKS

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
El Pres is on the button, it's the danger that gives the excitement

............so i've been told :angel:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
WATFORD zero said:
El Pres is on the button, it's the danger that gives the excitement

............so i've been told :angel:

.......As well as the slightly more experimental sex, according to friends of mine who have tried it

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A full on affair is pointless imo , a 1 or 2 night stand is different it's the unknown of how the sex is gonna be, what will happen , the excitement gets your stomach flipping again. I've actually known mates to have one night stands and it's improved there sex life at home . . .work that one out

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gwylan said:
I don't see the point either. I know several people who have got into financial grief when a relationship has gone wrong (maybe it's the people I know but in most cases it's the woman who's been playing away).

Aint that the truth f***ing slut faced whores. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here