cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i ASK MYSELF WILL THERE BE ANYONE ON THIS THREAD TONIGHT

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:bigwave:

I ask myself if Attila and the Laughing Bluebird will be attending the game??

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I wondered when you would get out of your chair and fire up the thread, evening Glas.:bigwave:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I wondered when you would get out of your chair and fire up the thread, evening Glas.:bigwave:

seems as though thats the case mate bit like last season if we lose the one that started the thread gets the blame .............I'v got broad shoulders.
looks like we might be struggling to name any of the players tonight so many trialists ect

evening all

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I got the impression there was coverage of this game on Seagulls World, but finding the missing link is about as easy as giving a rabid dog a bath.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I got the impression there was coverage of this game on Seagulls World, but finding the missing link is about as easy as giving a rabid dog a bath.

I have been using the Stockport link and its worked for the last two games Uncle C .......but its not on yet

SOMETHINGS JUST KICKED IN YIPEE!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shocking back line selected. El-Abd, Hawkins and Livermore, poor Tunnicliffe and Smith will be wondering what the hell is going on

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have been using the Stockport link and its worked for the last two games Uncle C .......but its not on yet

SOMETHINGS JUST KICKED IN YIPEE!!

Its a classic isn't it. Instructions for listening to the game against Wimbledon

Find the Stockport commentary from last year, hit the Albion coverage button and hope. :jester:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Not on SCR. But after Saturdays pathetic attempt I suspect they have given up. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
off , on , off , here we go again. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
background noise now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here