Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon Pre Season Friendly

Ray

Jun 19, 2009
Hello Albion supporters :bigwave:

I'm an AFC Wimbledon supporter and a Contributions Editor to the AFCW matchday programme.

We are planning a joint issue for our first two PSF's against Wycombe and yourselves and I wondered if there is a Brighton fan who would like to write a page for the programme from a BHAFC perspective ?

We usually try and carry this feature entitled "The Other View" - written by a visiting supporter, so what I'll be after is around 550 words on anything vaguely relevant - so maybe your Falmer campaign finally coming to fruition, some thoughts on 2008/9 seasom, hopes and expectations for the coming season - and maybe if any of you came to watch our game v Cove back in 2002 - or have been to a match since - some general thoughts about us?

Could I ask any prospective writers to message or e-mail me first and I'll give them the full SP on what's needed and when.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to welcoming you all to Kingsmeadow next month!

Ray Armfield

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Hello Albion supporters :bigwave:

I'm an AFC Wimbledon supporter and a Contributions Editor to the AFCW matchday programme.

We are planning a joint issue for our first two PSF's against Wycombe and yourselves and I wondered if there is a Brighton fan who would like to write a page for the programme from a BHAFC perspective ?

We usually try and carry this feature entitled "The Other View" - written by a visiting supporter, so what I'll be after is around 550 words on anything vaguely relevant - so maybe your Falmer campaign finally coming to fruition, some thoughts on 2008/9 seasom, hopes and expectations for the coming season - and maybe if any of you came to watch our game v Cove back in 2002 - or have been to a match since - some general thoughts about us?

Could I ask any prospective writers to message or e-mail me first and I'll give them the full SP on what's needed and when.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to welcoming you all to Kingsmeadow next month!

Ray Armfield

We want to see you swap places with MK CONS ,....woops, sorry I meant "Dons":lolol:

I have some distinctly unfond memories of driving down to New Malden for an FA Cup defeat at the hands of your tenants, so won't be standing on those shallow terraces for a while yet! Is the article paid for in any way?
Why not just choose from the dozens of coherent long posts on NSC?(if you can find them amongst the drivel!)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Strippers? In Woking?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
my mate is a big AFC fan, so we'll be at the game . i can also confirm the pub with the strippers is still there. should be one of the better pre season games:love:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We all hate MK Dons too :thumbsup:

Wrong, FACT.

But appart from that I am looking forward to this game. I go there quite often as my sister is an AFC fan, great bar at the ground. We also went there for National Falmer Day, and they really made us feel welcome. Wish them all the luck and hope they make it to the FL as soon as possible. Gotr a long way to go to catch MKDons but it is not beyond the realms that they could do it in a few years time

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hope the AFC Wimbledon march up the league ladder continues, good luck.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is that pub with the strippers still there?

The Robert Peel with the fantastically painted fake windows? Yes, still there. the windows remind me in some strange way of Nazi gas chamber buses where they painted the windows to hide the horror inside. Sure there all very nice really though!

I live near enough to the Kingstonian ground to hear them on matchdays so am really looking forward to this pre-season friendly

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might actually go to this one just for once as near Norbiton station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here