Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Lizards v NSC Albion - who will win?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just as well you're better in goal thatn you are at posting polls eh Keeps?

f***ing LIZARD:jester:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I reckon the Lizards are sure thing on this one.

Carrying good form into another great win.

But then again what the f*** do I know.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Despite a fair few Lizards out of action on Sunday, I think they'll still scrape a point......BUT when we meet again in the final at FULL STRENGTH, then it'll be a SOCCER lesson for the slices

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Vinyl Richie said:
Despite a fair few Lizards out of action on Sunday, I think they'll still scrape a point......BUT when we meet again in the final at FULL STRENGTH, then it'll be a SOCCER lesson for the slices

I think we are missing Brunning for the final Sunday. :(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Artois said:

with his open goal miss from 3 yards is that bad ???

only j/k/ Brunning :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Artois said:

That's a good point. Me and Bruning are going to be in Potters Bar for one of the Sundays.

There is no way you will beat NSC next week.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Shamefully, we MAY lose next sunday, but won't care as we should still get through! LIZARD are bringing the trophy home, that's all people will remember.

"It's feeding time for AFC Lizard" - Chappers, 11/01/04...Moth Day

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Vinyl Richie said:
Shamefully, we MAY lose next sunday, but won't care as we should still get through! LIZARD are bringing the trophy home, that's all people will remember.

"It's feeding time for AFC Lizard" - Chappers, 11/01/04...Moth Day

You'll go through anyway. There is no way Mejona will beat us, so that puts you through regardless of next weeks result.

If only we were playing Mejona next week, we could have saved our £3 the week after and gone to the pub.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna break Beefys legs, he's the only one of your players that threatens the goal, EVER.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm gonna break Beefys legs, he's the only one of your players that threatens the goal, EVER.

One Boot is better than Beefy.

It is a shame, someone has already broken his leg! He'll be back soon though.

fatboy said:
You'll go through anyway. There is no way Mejona will beat us, so that puts you through regardless of next weeks result.

If only we were playing Mejona next week, we could have saved our £3 the week after and gone to the pub.

Not sure I like your cocky attitude, ANDREW. You obviously feel a certain threat from the Lizards or else last time we played you wouldn't have told one of our best players that the game was off.

Next Sunday should be interesting.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
Not sure I like your cocky attitude, ANDREW. You obviously feel a certain threat from the Lizards or else last time we played you wouldn't have told one of our best players that the game was off.

Next Sunday should be interesting.

We have never played the Lizards.

As you told Turkey, the Lizards are a new team.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fatboy said:
One Boot is better than Beefy.

It is a shame, someone has already broken his leg! He'll be back soon though.
Beefy's broke his leg? ???

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I think if Albion Rob can save everything NSC throw at us, more than likely, then a point a the least will do. Victory will come from the wand - left boot of Chappers or crafty one-two SOCCER between Artois and Safe dominating the middle of the park.

NSC will get turned over by Saltdean U16, I mean Mejona Untied, and we'll have our rightful place at the top of the league.

I thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here