Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice on Park and Ride: Travelling from London

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
I usually take train or park and ride from Chichester (park at Mill Road).

Tomorrow I finish work in London (more like Twickenham) around 1...Google Directions say it should take about an 1hour30 to Brighton Racecourse. I'm optimistic about making the game, but I know I may miss the start. Any ideas on when Park and Ride stops? And anyone do this trip regularly?

Thanks.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
To get to the Racecourse you'll probably drive right past Mithras House P&R.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have you considered driving straight to Lewes and parking there and then jumping on a train or bus from Lewes. With luck you could do Twickenham to Lewes is about 1hr 15 mins. Not sure about a train from Lewes after 2.15ish.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
to get to lewes you drive past 2 park & ride sites, mithras house and mill road. or you could dump the car down on the lewes road and jump on a 25 bus. or stick the car by lewes station, or by london road station and jump on the train. loads of options sir!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont offer to drive anybody to football if you go past any park & rides on the way from Twickenham to Lewes, unlerss of course you are a taxid driver and want to take a long way round to make the meter tick over more..

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Don't forget to leave a bit more time as the veteran car run is on

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
I am thinking of trying the racecourse park and ride toady. anyone know how much time I should allow to get from the racecourse to the amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here