Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice needed for weekend in Brighton next weekend

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm going to regret this I know but here goes anyway...............

Some lovely lady friends of mine are going to Brighton next weekend and have asked my 'advice' as to where they should go. They are staying at The Queens Hotel.

They want some 'nice classy bars' but aren't necessarily interested in clubbing. They also want a nice restaurant for the Friday night.

Over to you

:thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
They could start at the Revolution bar, just opened,great vodka choice and very good bar snacks. I was one of the carpenters that did it up so don't lean on anything too heavily.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
if you see this fella...

pic.php

...kick off your high heels and run for your life.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Plenty of bars along the beach right by the hotel, including the one where I had my 40th, and cannot for the life of me remember its name.

Due South / Casa Don Carlos (no, really) / that fish restaurant in East Street (not English's) / Hotel du Vin (if they're minted) for a nosh-up.

Avoid Days. Just avoid it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tell them to get down tru - get a sticker and its half price entry and a free shot!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about a pub-crawl around North Laine? That'd be classy.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Resturant... Has to be 'Days'...best place EVER! anywhere that serves chocolate fountian with sweets as desert is a winner! x

This. Days is f***ing awesome. i'm having a huge eat off there ina few weeks. I'm a little man but reckon i could push it.

As for a classier bar/club, Funky Fish? its a mowtown place, not a pulling "lets get hammered" club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here