Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice: Marrying a Foreigner

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
I am a British citizen who has been living in Central America for the last 8 years. My girlfriend and I have decided to get married in June. She is Honduran and we have decided to get married here as this is where our life is etc. We then had the idea that we should get married in the UK too but have discovered that

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I am a British citizen who has been living in Central America for the last 8 years. My girlfriend and I have decided to get married in June. She is Honduran and we have decided to get married here as this is where our life is etc. We then had the idea that we should get married in the UK too but have discovered that

Wow, a cliff hanger! I'm intrigued, what did you discover?

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
Sorry. Seem to have pressed return without realising. The rest of the story is now in another thread. Not that exciting I am afraid!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I am a British citizen who has been living in Central America for the last 8 years. My girlfriend and I have decided to get married in June. She is Honduran and we have decided to get married here as this is where our life is etc. We then had the idea that we should get married in the UK too but have discovered that the Grand Hotel has now reallocated the honeymoon suite we'd booked to a certain Michael Owen. Should we accept the alternative room the hotel is offering us, or confront them and ask them to explain what he's doing in Brighton anyway?

OMG, so the rumours are true! He is signing for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here