Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins going all out to win the league..........

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
9 points behind and they have to come to Withdean. If they want the title, they're going to have be perfect until the end of the season.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
9 points behind and they have to come to Withdean. If they want the title, they're going to have be perfect until the end of the season.

6pts behind...

But - as I said on another thread earlier in the week, they only have 10 games left at home and 15 away and their away form is poor... going to be tough for them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From day one of the season I have said the team that finishes above them will win the league. At the moment it is us hopefully that will be the same in May.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
We are 6 points clear of them, and after a minor blip in form, are just starting to get onto our stride again.

It's theirs to chase, but if we continue as we, are I cant see them overhauling us.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Stains have lost more games after 21 games than we will lose after 46. We have extended our lead at the top after our first league win in 6 or 7 weeks. These 2 games this week have been immense performances, corner has been turned and I feel the chasing pack may well have missed a massive opportunity to knock us off the top. We have superior goals for, against and goal difference and the best defence in the league.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That **** was asked (after the 0-0) whether Albion and Stains would be the top two at the end of the season? He said that they would be "if they (Albion) can keep up with us(Stains)". Nice soundbite for yokel radio, but the bloke is a f***ing deluded wanker. :tosser:

Last edited:

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
what is it with southampton? i always had nigel adkins down as a decent down to earth manager. a few months down the south coast and he turns into a proper twat. see wednesdays programme if you have any doubts.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The thing is that's exactly what they should be going for with the money they've spent on players and wages. They've spent millions more than anyone else, they should be f***ing walking this league on paper.

On the other thread I've tipped them to win it. I agree with BG, if we finish above them we'll be champoins.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They have played 13 at home and only 8 away!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
what is it with southampton? i always had nigel adkins down as a decent down to earth manager. a few months down the south coast and he turns into a proper twat. see wednesdays programme if you have any doubts.

True, Pardew on the other hand was a big enough twat when he arrived there, only to become an even bigger twat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here