Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins at it again! He loves laying out the banana skins.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
BBC Sport - Southampton boss Nigel Adkins sure of promotion

Southampton manager Nigel Adkins says he has total belief in his players for Saturday's Premier League promotion decider against Coventry.

Adkins' side will be promoted if they beat Coventry and will go up regardless if West Ham fail to beat Hull.

"We have 90 minutes to win a game of football and I have got total belief in the players to go and do that," Adkins told BBC Radio Solent.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
To be fair he is hardly gonna say

"well I and the team are really nervous about this weekend. We will be lucky if we get automatic promotion now"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They are the second best side in the league playing the this worst, of course he's going to expect his side will win. What do you expect him to say? Admit it might be a tough fixture? It wont.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Although agreeing with what he says completely about his team !!

He is still am A1 arrogant, knobfaced big head who thinks his shat doesn't stink !
All i can say is best of luck to Coventry and West Ham tommorrow !!! and i hope the Sky blues batter the Saints

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes, and I am looking forward to Southampton 1 - 2 Coventry at 2.15pm on Saturday.

Coventry worst away record in the division, Southhampton have the best home record. You'd imagine him a bit of an idiot if he didn't fancy his chances to be honest!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Coventry worst away record in the division, Southhampton have the best home record. You'd imagine him a bit of an idiot if he didn't fancy his chances to be honest!

On that basis, gotta be worth a few quid?

D

Deleted member 18477

adkins gets a lot of unfair treatment on here. last season he was a dickhead for what he said. but they got promoted with us so it didnt really matter.

this season they're well above us and he has said nothing wrong this year. all hes done is given his players and fans confidence. i actually dont dislike him anymore and id rather have him than gus at present.

D

Deleted member 18477

On that basis, gotta be worth a few quid?

10 quid on

chelsea v qpr
stoke v arsenal
wigan v newcastle
saints v cov
novara v juventus
r.madrid v sevilla

= £375 return

minus the stoke v arsenal game (which is the only one which may not happen but i've got a feeling) = £83 return

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
10 quid on

chelsea v qpr
stoke v arsenal
wigan v newcastle
saints v cov
novara v juventus
r.madrid v sevilla

= £375 return

minus the stoke v arsenal game (which is the only one which may not happen but i've got a feeling) = £83 return

How do accumulators work if a team draws?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's a tricky one. I'd love to see Southampton throw it away, and I'd much rather see them than West Ham in our division next year. But on the other hand, it will be hilarious if West Ham don't go up, I cannot wait to see the look on that fat twat Allardyce's face, if it happens. Especially if it happens at Wembley.

What would they do? Keep the squad and throw millions and millions more at getting promotion next year? What if it doesn't work again? Very dodgy ground I would have thought.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It's a tricky one. I'd love to see Southampton throw it away, and I'd much rather see them than West Ham in our division next year. But on the other hand, it will be hilarious if West Ham don't go up, I cannot wait to see the look on that fat twat Allardyce's face, if it happens. Especially if it happens at Wembley.

What would they do? Keep the squad and throw millions and millions more at getting promotion next year? What if it doesn't work again? Very dodgy ground I would have thought.
This with bells on. Would be far funnier if West Ham don't go up but would rather have Saints than them next year. Can't help but feel someone in the Prem would take a punt on Lallana/Lambert and Saints wouldn't be as strong again next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here