Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins abuse footage

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just looked on Youtube and there is absolutely nothing from when Adkins crossed the pitch, was nobody at all filming? If anyone has some footage they could upload, preferably from the general vicinity of H Block, that would be brilliant.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
I thought he fronted up to it quite well. He didn't have to run the gauntlet and take it on the chin - he could have walked diagonally across the pitch to the dug-out.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I thought he fronted up to it quite well. He didn't have to run the gauntlet and take it on the chin - he could have walked diagonally across the pitch to the dug-out.

Aidkins is a complete Cock Albion fans know it Scummers know it ( i work with 2 of them)he should have stayed a physio .There team is not of his making he is just riding the roller coaster.First change the dirty scummers will make after May 7th is new Manager

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Aidkins is a complete Cock Albion fans know it Scummers know it ( i work with 2 of them)he should have stayed a physio .There team is not of his making he is just riding the roller coaster.First change the dirty scummers will make after May 7th is new Manager
I don't think I have ever seen such an ill-informed, badly composed post on this forum - well done!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
True - I am not speaking from a position of experience.

When we lost to Mansfield at home in the FA Cup, when they were 91st in the league and Conference bound, now THAT was the Everest of badly composed, ill thought out drivel from our lot.

Sometimes it's worth losing a match just to see how Care in the Community is faring, they're all at it.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Highlight of the match, quite frankly, you obviously weren't there.

I was in J block.

The 'abuse' was minimal and a majority of it was from 16 year olds. I can only presume from your post that you were one of them....well done. Please tell me you and your buddies aren't sitting in the Upper West next season.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I have become severely disillusioned with some of the utter shite that I have read on here of late. The SCC threads are frankly embarrassing & I'd have hoped for a little grace in losing but we are lacking in that department at present.

We are worthy winners of League 1 & have a brighter future than we have ever had, lets just enjoy the good fortune we have rather than dwell on also rans.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It is frankly quite tedious. However it is the easter holidays, so it is to be expected. Well done S'ton on yesterdays win, for Christ sake, why cant some people just put thier hands up and be gracious in defeat. Idiots on here were giving them the treatment when we turned them over at thier place 18months ago. Bout time we were bought back down to earth.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs when are the kids back at school.Samej my son is 5 and already has a higher iq than you and can spell better this club dont need mongs like you.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
I have become severely disillusioned with some of the utter shite that I have read on here of late. The SCC threads are frankly embarrassing & I'd have hoped for a little grace in losing but we are lacking in that department at present.

We are worthy winners of League 1 & have a brighter future than we have ever had, lets just enjoy the good fortune we have rather than dwell on also rans.

This.

Spot on mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here