Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adios, amigos!

I have made a promise to myself here, and although this is totally off-topic, I apologise in advance.

The abuse on Brighton boards is getting ridiculous. You may say "leave well alone", but to be honest, I am not that kind of person. Many times have I been insulted (been called Billy Mitchell, marvin calling me a **** etc), people have spread rumours about me (saying I'm gay and that I've got STDs), and now a so called friend has been spreading shyte about me (saying I rigged the NSC awards and that I'm sleeping with Fatboy).

It has made me feel quitte upset and I now think that I should get on with things. That means no being a sad internet geek and less hassle for me!

I won't be using NSP at all, and only very occasionally here (to see how much attention I'm getting).

So, adios amigos! It's been nice chatting to MOST of you.

P.S. Under NO circumstances are there to be any 'Bring back Safeway Seagull' threads, NO online petitions and I don't want ANYONE PMing me or emailing me, begging me to come back. Naturally I reserve the right to come back on here when not signed in just to see what everyone's reaction is.

See you on the 606 message board.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bye bye then

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
who are ya , who are ya:jester:

PLEASE DON'T
GO

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T GO AWAY!:lol:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Safeway said:
I have made a promise to myself here, and although this is totally off-topic, I apologise in advance.

The abuse on Brighton boards is getting ridiculous. You may say "leave well alone", but to be honest, I am not that kind of person. Many times have I been insulted (been called Billy Mitchell, marvin calling me a **** etc), people have spread rumours about me (saying I'm gay and that I've got STDs), and now a so called friend has been spreading shyte about me (saying I rigged the NSC awards and that I'm sleeping with Fatboy).

It has made me feel quitte upset and I now think that I should get on with things. That means no being a sad internet geek and less hassle for me!

I won't be using NSP at all, and only very occasionally here (to see how much attention I'm getting).

i love you sometimes
So, adios amigos! It's been nice chatting to MOST of you.

P.S. Under NO circumstances are there to be any 'Bring back Safeway Seagull' threads, NO online petitions and I don't want ANYONE PMing me or emailing me, begging me to come back. Naturally I reserve the right to come back on here when not signed in just to see what everyone's reaction is.

See you on the 606 message board.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

i love you sometimes
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Were you bought by Morrisons? We'll expect to see you back under a different guise

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Did someone say something?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
*strikes swan vestas on the brickwork and lights pipe*

gather around and let me tell you a story ............

*fingers over top and takes deep draw*

I remember that Sompting Seagull, his NSC star shone brightly. He posted all the time, there wasn't a thread that didn't have Somptings view. He also got involved in direct action, defacing Charlton posters at Hove Station. But his star shone too brightly and for too short a period. He put himself up there to be shot at. What happened to Sompting is the stuff of NSC legend.

*taps pipe against ashtray*

The moral of the tale ?

Safeway ? Sompting ? NSC heroes both. But like the (Whitehawk) 1, there will be another one along soon.

*nods off*

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
If you want solitude maybe you should use NSP nobody else does these days. You could talk to yourself, answer yourself and insult yourself there and nobody else would care. l

Bye :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here